“meh”

Transit: Fairfax connector
Reston, Virginia
“meh”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Carrabbas is much better and RMG is not far behind. They get a great happy hour crowd and their small menu is fantastic for drinks after work but the restaurant smells like a frat house bc the HHs are so popular.

Visited October 2012

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“good spaghetti”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were not able to have dinner until late so I didnt want a big portion and i loved that they were able to Half portions of the meals which worked perfectly for us.

Visited February 2013
Cooper City, Florida
“Good italian!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stopped in on a weeknight for dinner. The do a good business even when the other restaurants are empty, which is a good sign. Good was excellent, pricing reasonably. We got good service. The wine list could be better, but this is a mid-priced restaurant so it was probably appropriate.

• Visited February 2013
Lindon, Utah
“Uninspired Italian”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This location was bustling on a Saturday night, but I have to say that I found the food merely average. I enjoyed a very nice Pinot Grigio, and the breadsticks were tasty. But our asparagus appetizer was very bland. The kitchen did make a special entree of eggplant parmigiana for us, but it was also very average. This location is in a nice shopping plaza near an ice skating rink. If I lived here, this wouldn't be one of my go-to, must-have restaurants.

Visited February 2013
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Lovely waiters and great food!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I visit Reston from the U.K. every year and I try to come to this restaurant evey time..... in fact I remember the early days of Reston when this was one of the only restaurants in the area!

This year proved that Paolo's is still a great place to eat!!!

The bread sticks they bring to the table come with a green olive tapenade that is absolutely EXCELLENT...... taste heaven!!

I usually have pizza and again it was lovely - thin base with a generous cheese topping YUM!!!!

Last year we had take away but this year we decided to eat in the restaurant again - the waiter was absolutely lovely and could not do enough for us!

I would recommend this place to everyone for either a good take away or a fun night out in the restaurant!!! :D

Visited November 2012