“Delicious”
Review of Tavern 64

Tavern 64
Reserve with OpenTable
Tavern 64 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 151 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: Bluemont Way, Reston Town Center
Description: Thoughtfully prepared and hand crafted food and drink A fresh approach to field-to fork dining, Tavern 64 brings the passion and purity of regional cuisine with a modern twist that feels familiar and daring at the same time. Seasonal Menu selections are focused on familiar American classics using authentic preparations and current styling. Paying homage to the area's history (the city was founded in 1964), the tavern celebrates the culture and diversity of our "Newtown" community with hand-crafted regional cuisine inspired by nature, made from scratch and sourced locally. Tavern 64 is a place where people gather for food and fun naturally.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very attentive and helpful wait staff. Food was yummy, especially seafood potage appetizer. Outdoor terrace was delightful.

Visited June 2013

Clifton, New Jersey
“Weird menu, I could not find something I would order on the next visit”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is beyond trendy, if anyone is a fussy eater, do not go there. I am a healthy eater and I was totally turned off by the bread assortment of croissants and sweet potato rolls. My monkfish was OK, my salad of bib lettuce and pear was doused in fried onions that looked like that were from a can of French's. My dining companions had scallops and brisket and seemed to enjoy them. Most of the tables are high with bar stool chairs surrounding them. I had ben in the previous hotel restaurant on more than one occasion and enjoyed it.

• Visited July 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Reston Town Center's Newest Nest”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We made a reservation on Open Table and chose to eat outside. It is a small intimate outside area with music piped in. Our table was wobbly but our waiter fixed it promptly. It looked like they light lanterns in the evening but we were there early and didn't experience the effect. Although it is called a tavern there are many drinks to chose from. They have a full bar and I had a Bowman's Bramble with gin, blackberries, and soda water. They asked if we wanted bread and we passed but we saw several people eating the croissants and enjoying them. The chowder was very good. I also enjoyed the scallops and bacon. Not a fan of the succotash it came with but I quickly forgot about that as I ate the scallops and the thick bacon. The rockfish was also very good. We splurged fir dessert, At least it was gelato instead of ice cream. Overall, it was a fun, friendly, and surprisingly busy place on Saturday night. A nice new nest at RTC.

• Visited June 2013