“Mmmm, Mmmm, Gooood!”
Review of Reston Kabob - CLOSED

Reston Kabob
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Reston Kabob has a really terrific Chicken Kabob. The meat is tender and seasoned just right. The platter comes with 2 styles of rice (both delicious), lettuce, tomato and a pita as big as my head.

I have only gotten take-out although they do have plenty of tables at the restaurant.

The place gets pretty crowded during lunch so either call ahead or plan to wait a little while in line. But trust me, it is worth the wait! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a little place next to the 7-11 next to the International Center. My wife and I love to go here for the Gyro salad. All the good stuff (lettuce, onions, meat, sauce) with the bread on the side for those of use watching the carbs. Low price, quick service. We also bring our grandkids here and they like it as well.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went there once and the kabob meat was dry and bread was luke warm. I was very unimpressed and vowed never to return and thus keep my Moby Dick affair going strong. However today (May 20th) I had the chicken kabob wrap which was delicious, the chicken was super moist, bread was very fresh and overall just a wonderful lunch. I think when the place is insanely busy that is when the food is good bc it is right off the grill (like today). However, if business is slow, the meat and bread kinda sit out and get warm/dry. The one downside of them being busy is it took a good 15 to 20 minutes to get my wrap.

Also, a little air conditioning would be nice! I felt sooo bad for the workers back there, I feel as though they are being mistreated with how hot it was.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The chicken kabobs are wonderful. It is enough food for lunch and dinner. The "bread" they serve with it is amazing. We have ordered this for lunch at work many times and it never disappoints. Just wished they deliver. It is always packed with people which = great food!

1  Thank Carla S
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

This is not a fancy place but it is very good if authentic kabobs and gyros are what you are looking for. The rice is also excelent! Great value.