New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Quiet, affordable, and convenient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

The Extended Stay in Reston, VA is staffed with great managers, especially Fares Yafai, who is very helpful and accommodating to customers' needs. The hotel is convenient to the Reston Town Center, which has many restaurants and other attractions (movie theater, ice skating rink in the winter, etc.). It is also near other Virginia sites as well as the future silver line metro station that goes into DC. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, solo or for a family vacation you will not be disappointed. And, pets are welcome!

Room Tip: Corner suites are larger but the queen size suite is fine for one or two people.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended stay America Washington, D.C. - Reston. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We are so happy to hear that the staff was able to assist you, and will be sure to thank them especially Assistant General Manager Fares. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more,

Thank you again. We hope that you will come back and join us again sometime soon. As a member of the Extended Stay America family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I like how the hotel looks from out side very nice courtyard laundry is available and every thing is great with fares assistance its great overall . Everything is great close to every thing restaruants gym is close too
. I like that the housekeeping comes to my room everyweek once I don't to pay for any thing extra for free WiFi

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Extended stay America Reston. We are glad to hear you where happy with our housekeeping services and where able to enjoy our courtyard and onsite laundry facility.

Your comments about Fares is much appreciated. We will be sure to inform him of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Extended Stay America thanks to Fares Yafai. Fares helped us with multiple questions about the city and assisted us with whatever we asked. The room was very comfortable and the location is fantastic (close to Target, multiple restaurants, and the free YMCA gym pass). The housekeeping staff was very friendly and the breakfast was more than enough (oatmeal varieties, fruit selections, coffee, tea, and more). We highly recommend this hotel because of its employees with the comfort being an added bonus.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
We are glad you had a wonderful stay at Extended Stay America Reston. We will be sure to inform our Housekeeping staff and Fare Yafai that their hard work has been recognized. We strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all guest and I am pleased to hear we have met this goal during your stay. We look forward to you next visit.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm so happy that I found such a nice, comfortable and quiet place to live while working in the area. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the location is excellent! I really enjoyed the YMCA right next door! I've been here a month, and highly recommend this hotel for either a long term or short term stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Quiet environment. Friendly staff. Very accomodating. I would recommend this location to anyone is the area. Stayed here for over a month with no complaints. This would be ideal for people with a long or short term lay over. Animal lovers would also be very pleased to know of the dog friendly atmospere. Guests are also better than most. Overall experience was great!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Bonnie - We are so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and the friendly service our staff provided. As well, I am glad that our location was ideal for your needs and that our pet-friendly policy was a benefit.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future
Washington DC Metro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was my first experience at Extended Stay in Reston. It is a great location with almost everything you could need within a couple miles. There is the YMCA right next door (pass included with your stay), restaurants to walk to including Carrabba's, Chipolte and Potbelly as well as a Target straight across the street. They are doing improvements throughout the building which is making it look very nice. The internet is fast and reliable. An added bonus for me is that they are pet friendly so I was able to enjoy my stay with my dogs. The staff has been very helpful and extremely friendly. They have made my stay very delightful. I would recommend this extended stay to anyone!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street, we are glad you where able to enjoy your stay with your pet .

It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Excellent customer service. Friendly, personable staff. Great place to stay. I came here under not so good circumstances, and everybody that works here treated me like family. Five stars. Fares, the assistant manager always managed to remember my name, even with at least 100 other guests.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah - Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am so pleased that you felt our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service, especially Fares, We truly enjoyed having you visit our hotel and we look forward to have you return in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reston
Hyatt Regency Reston
Sheraton Reston Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Westin Reston Heights
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
Hyatt House Herndon
Hyatt House Herndon
#11 of 20 in Herndon

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!