Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$95
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$83
$67
$99
$84
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$93
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$109
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree passfront desktarget storehome away from homesandwich shoplonger termgas stationlong termwithin walking distanceother hotels in the arealaundry roomhotel is greatexcellent customer servicedulles airportenjoyed my stayymcachipotle
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Extended Stay America thanks to Fares Yafai. Fares helped us with multiple questions about the city and assisted us with whatever we asked. The room was very comfortable and the location is fantastic (close to Target, multiple restaurants, and the free YMCA gym pass). The housekeeping staff was very friendly and the breakfast was more than enough (oatmeal varieties, fruit selections, coffee, tea, and more). We highly recommend this hotel because of its employees with the comfort being an added bonus.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

We are glad you had a wonderful stay at Extended Stay America Reston. We will be sure to inform our Housekeeping staff and Fare Yafai that their hard work has been recognized. We strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all guest and I am pleased to hear we have met this goal during your stay. We look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm so happy that I found such a nice, comfortable and quiet place to live while working in the area. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the location is excellent! I really enjoyed the YMCA right next door! I've been here a month, and highly recommend this hotel for either a long term or short term stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Quiet environment. Friendly staff. Very accomodating. I would recommend this location to anyone is the area. Stayed here for over a month with no complaints. This would be ideal for people with a long or short term lay over. Animal lovers would also be very pleased to know of the dog friendly atmospere. Guests are also better than most. Overall experience was great!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Bonnie - We are so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and the friendly service our staff provided. As well, I am glad that our location was ideal for your needs and that our pet-friendly policy was a benefit.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was my first experience at Extended Stay in Reston. It is a great location with almost everything you could need within a couple miles. There is the YMCA right next door (pass included with your stay), restaurants to walk to including Carrabba's, Chipolte and Potbelly as well as a Target straight across the street. They are doing improvements throughout the building which is making it look very nice. The internet is fast and reliable. An added bonus for me is that they are pet friendly so I was able to enjoy my stay with my dogs. The staff has been very helpful and extremely friendly. They have made my stay very delightful. I would recommend this extended stay to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street, we are glad you where able to enjoy your stay with your pet .

It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Excellent customer service. Friendly, personable staff. Great place to stay. I came here under not so good circumstances, and everybody that works here treated me like family. Five stars. Fares, the assistant manager always managed to remember my name, even with at least 100 other guests.

• Stayed: November 2013

Sarah - Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am so pleased that you felt our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service, especially Fares, We truly enjoyed having you visit our hotel and we look forward to have you return in the future.