WINNER WONDERLAND

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Reston
“Worth the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Convenient, less than a mile walk to Reston Town Center via awesome bike trail. My FAVORITE part was the included YMCA membership which is located next door (gym, pool, basketball court, sauna, steam room). I'm gonna miss that gym!

Pluses:
Nice courtyard
Quiet location
Able to park close to room
Friendly staff (Patrick was very accomodating in particular)
Grab and go breakfast (oatmeal, muffins, fruit, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, snack oat bars)
Heater heats room super quickly
Laundromat on premises

Minuses:
Could have been a little cleaner (I'm picky)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
We appreciate your review of our hotel and are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I am so glad that you liked our hotel's close proximity to the Reston Town Center and the many amenities we offered, including the gym and grab-and-go breakfast. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service.

Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Being an avid traveler for work commitments, I've stayed at a few venues of the course of the past several years and I must say this specific hotel delivers on its promise for delivering customer service and quality. For reasonable rates, one benefits from the ideal hotel location situated about two blocks from Reston Town Center, several miles from the Dulles Corridor and two exits away from Dulles Airport. It's a mix of getting your needs and wants in one place, with a fair balance of a short commute to business meetings and social networking venues. Whether you're dropping by for five days or five months, this is a property worth exploring. From personal experience, all questions and requests are addressed within a timely manner, promptly and diligently. One can tell that management works very well with its staff to achieve a common goal, delivering quality service encouraging people to come back. I feel the need to emphasize the friendly staff, it definitely contributes to the overall traveling experience.

Room Tip: It never hurts to let the manager on duty or the staff know that you have a particular room preferen...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review about our hotel. We are delighted you were able to take advantage of our location. We also take sincere pride in providing welcoming and genuine service tailored to each individual guest and their specific needs. As you mentioned, we are passionate in going above and beyond to create the personal touch that makes an exceptional stay, and are thrilled we delivered.

Again, we thank you for sharing your experience with us, and will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to all the staff involved in making your stay great.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I am a frequent stay in the Reston area, and have stayed at many of the are hotels in the last 5 years. I must admit that I am always happy to return to this property. great location with dining and on the local bike trail it's a nice place to stay. Patrick or Ashley always give me a warm welcome to get my stay off to a good start. The rehab of the hotel has greatly improved the appearance and cleanliness of the rooms. The rooms now are bright and beds inviting. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Al - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to assist you, and will be sure to thank them . I am also glad you enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more,

Thank you again. We hope that you will come back and join us again sometime soon.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was looking for a cheap place to stay near Dulles Airport for a night and found extended stay. Patrick at the front desk and made sure we were taken care of. My wife was pregnant so he made sure we had a king bed and it was non smoking. He even got me ice from HIS ice machine before I left the lobby. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Neil - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you and your Wife enjoyed your non-smoking, clean room as well as our hotel's location. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service. Your comments about Patrick are much appreciated and will be shared.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

While I am out of town on a Civil engineering water project the time away from home put me in a difficult position of being away from my important operations of running my household.
I now know I can trust the help of Patric in the Reston VA Extended Stay as he has been one of the key members of the customer service team who has kept me current in performing my tasks by: Letting me email important documents to be printed; letting me receive important mail and packages. Giving me time saving locations and directions to needed locations.
I am now automatically depending on the incredibly helpful team to make my life away from home while on this vital Water project an easy transition.
~My Thanks to Extended Stay Reston Virginia~

Room Tip: Ask for your proffered room as you check in
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . We strive to make our guests experience feel like their "home away from home".Your comments about Patrick is much appreciated. We will be sure to inform him of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.
reston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

When me and my family first saw this place. we were already amazed. the property was great. even doing renovations! staff was beyond friendly. and in such a great area. everything changed once we got a room... it got even better! rooms are very clean and very roomy. our room even has a small divider type thing between the bed and couch so its like we have our own little living room. whenever we had questions the staff were always fast and on point. they enjoy being able to assist you. especially Fares, he is everywhere. in a good way! I see him doing nothing but work. this is a place many people can call home for awhile. no complaints whatsoever and the price is unbeatable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Extended Stay America Reston for your kind comments on our performance and your experience during your stay.
We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted on our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 100% guest satisfaction to exceed our guests and their families’ expectations every day. We appreciate that you pointed out Fares , who is a point of pride for us. We will look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nice place to stay with convenient of right size room, small kitchen, microwave and good size refrigerator. Staff are very friendly and helpful and housekeeping does excellent job in cleaning room once a week. The person on the staff there who I was very pleased with is their Manager Fares and he is very professional and helps guests with requests for pleasant stay. Best thing is property is close to Reston town center with free access to YMCA GYM.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted you were able to take advantage of our location and enjoy our amenities. We take sincere pride in providing welcoming and
makes an exceptional stay, and are thrilled we delivered.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reston
Hyatt Regency Reston
Sheraton Reston Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Westin Reston Heights
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
Hyatt House Herndon
Hyatt House Herndon
#8 of 20 in Herndon

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!