Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$115
Westin.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$80
$75
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$83
$67
$99
$84
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree passfront desktarget storehome away from homesandwich shoplonger termgas stationlong termwithin walking distanceother hotels in the arealaundry roomhotel is greatexcellent customer servicedulles airportenjoyed my stayymcachipotle
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was looking for a cheap place to stay near Dulles Airport for a night and found extended stay. Patrick at the front desk and made sure we were taken care of. My wife was pregnant so he made sure we had a king bed and it was non smoking. He even got me ice from HIS ice machine before I left the lobby. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Neil - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you and your Wife enjoyed your non-smoking, clean room as well as our hotel's location. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service. Your comments about Patrick are much appreciated and will be shared.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

While I am out of town on a Civil engineering water project the time away from home put me in a difficult position of being away from my important operations of running my household.
I now know I can trust the help of Patric in the Reston VA Extended Stay as he has been one of the key members of the customer service team who has kept me current in performing my tasks by: Letting me email important documents to be printed; letting me receive important mail and packages. Giving me time saving locations and directions to needed locations.
I am now automatically depending on the incredibly helpful team to make my life away from home while on this vital Water project an easy transition.
~My Thanks to Extended Stay Reston Virginia~

Room Tip: Ask for your proffered room as you check in
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . We strive to make our guests experience feel like their "home away from home".Your comments about Patrick is much appreciated. We will be sure to inform him of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

When me and my family first saw this place. we were already amazed. the property was great. even doing renovations! staff was beyond friendly. and in such a great area. everything changed once we got a room... it got even better! rooms are very clean and very roomy. our room even has a small divider type thing between the bed and couch so its like we have our own little living room. whenever we had questions the staff were always fast and on point. they enjoy being able to assist you. especially Fares, he is everywhere. in a good way! I see him doing nothing but work. this is a place many people can call home for awhile. no complaints whatsoever and the price is unbeatable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Extended Stay America Reston for your kind comments on our performance and your experience during your stay.
We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted on our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 100% guest satisfaction to exceed our guests and their families’ expectations every day. We appreciate that you pointed out Fares , who is a point of pride for us. We will look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nice place to stay with convenient of right size room, small kitchen, microwave and good size refrigerator. Staff are very friendly and helpful and housekeeping does excellent job in cleaning room once a week. The person on the staff there who I was very pleased with is their Manager Fares and he is very professional and helps guests with requests for pleasant stay. Best thing is property is close to Reston town center with free access to YMCA GYM.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted you were able to take advantage of our location and enjoy our amenities. We take sincere pride in providing welcoming and
genuine service tailored to each individual guest and their specific needs. As you mentioned, we are passionate in going above and beyond to create the personal touch that
makes an exceptional stay, and are thrilled we delivered.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Overall a great hotel.
Very helpful staff, quiet. Clean and comfortable rooms. Some of the best pillows I have laid my head on. Location is great, lots to see and do in a short drive. Plenty of shopping,sites and 2 casinos nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013

We thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience and were able to take
advantage of our great location. We recently changed all the beds and pillows at our property and are glad to know that they are a success.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!