“Home Away from Home”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Montross
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great location and terrific staff! I stay here frequently and have always been greeted warmly and treated respectfully. Brittany has excellent customer service skills and is a delightful young woman. Many thanks for several years of welcome and service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Alma - Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to stay once more at our hotel. We pride ourselves on offering quality service to all of our guests, so I am extremely happy to know we were able to do this for you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff, especially Brittany.

We look forward to hosting you many more times. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed April 30, 2013

dirty room, ants crawling all over kitchen and bath, found dirty socks on th echair when checking in....
but, if you need to be near Reston Town Center, and want to spend less than $200 a night, tji sis your only option. Deal with it.

1 Thank eracerx
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will be addressing the issue of cleanliness to ensure that it is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ledwards@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stay at this hotel almost every month and it has all you need for a quite business trip.
Kitchen to cook in a laundry room to do laundry and housekeeping comes by once a week to freshen up the room polite and respectful staff.
A couple minutes from the town centre making then perfect location for my visits

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review about our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel and staff. We are so happy to hear that you stay with us almost every month for business; we love having you!

Reston
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My 90 + day stay at Homestead Suites in Reston Va has been a home away from home and fit my needs very well. It has been a comfortable place to stay while relocating from one state to another. The staff has been very helpful with all my questions and filling needs that have arisen.(Thank you Brittany and all staff that helped me out)! I would recomend staying with this hotel for either short term or a longer term stay. Very convenient location to Dulles airport, grocery stores, shopping, parks and all types of restaurants. It was handy to have a laundry on site as well. Very good value.
KB

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed for almost a month in this place and it was kind home away from home. Nice and supportive staff helping with supplies to mail. Overall good stay and nice people. The location was good , close to good eateries and drive to Herndon was 2 miles. Easy to travel and return to hotel.

Room Tip: Book online and stay well!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Reston. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located, close to Dulles and 10-15 minute walk from the center of Reston at a mall with restaurant and shopping options. The hotel is the best value around 40% cheaper than other options in Reston.

It s motel-style with no frills. But the rooms are quiet, big and well appointed with kitchenettes. They even included a pass to the YMCA across the street.

I was totally satisfied specially with the service. I arrived late at night only to realize that I had made my reservation in error for 1 month before. I had gotten a good deal and had reserved and paid via hotels.com and the conditions stated that unless cancelled I would be charged the full amount... The service was as good as it could be. The found a room for me that same night for me at a similar rate. In the morning I spoke with the manager and he agreed to refund my previous stay completely with the exception of the first night. Then took the call from hotels.com to inform them to refund my account. All sorted out.

Very pleased.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great location, walking distance to Town Center with with the cheapest prices around. Defiantly recommend if you are spending a night or a few days in Reston. Front desk people are really good and will try to give you the beat deal possible. Big thanks to Malik and Brittany

• Stayed March 2013
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Reston
Hyatt Regency Reston
Sheraton Reston Hotel
Westin Reston Heights
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Hyatt House Herndon
Hyatt House Herndon
#10 of 20 in Herndon

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!