“FISHING”
Review of Lake Fairfax Park

Lake Fairfax Park
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Reston
Reviewed January 26, 2013

went here several times enjoying the trout fishing program...one thing to watch for if you bring your wife /GF is when you approach the bank there are snakes in the bushes overhanging the water and they drop in the water...it will scare them. I have NEVER been bitten or hissed at in four + years I've been going there..

3  Thank Jay M

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice place to walk, ride the carousel ( very old but kids love it), good local camping spot especially with young children

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Lake Fairfax has everything, boats, camping, hiking trails, plenty of sport fields, carousel, camping and the water park. You can definitely find things to do at this park and it is a wonderful space for those summer picnics etc. The restroom facilities have been updated and I would highly recommend a visit to Lake Fairfax.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Rode Turkey Trot ride Sunday afater Thanksgiving. I have to say the runners, bike riders and others on the trail were so sensitive to the horses. They were great.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Lake Fairfax has a waterpark, and it's great for kids. It also has a campground. I took my dog there several times, and it took me awhile to find the trail, which is not clearly marked. When I found it, it ended behind the campground area, and in order to get back to where I parked, I had to either back track on the trail or walk through the campground to the parking area down this walkway than back to my car. It's not a place for serious hiking.

1  Thank Marinda0