“Great family park in Fairfax County”
Review of Lake Fairfax Park

Lake Fairfax Park
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Reston
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Lake Fairfax has everything, boats, camping, hiking trails, plenty of sport fields, carousel, camping and the water park. You can definitely find things to do at this park and it is a wonderful space for those summer picnics etc. The restroom facilities have been updated and I would highly recommend a visit to Lake Fairfax.

There are newer reviews for Lake Fairfax Park

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Rode Turkey Trot ride Sunday afater Thanksgiving. I have to say the runners, bike riders and others on the trail were so sensitive to the horses. They were great.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Lake Fairfax has a waterpark, and it's great for kids. It also has a campground. I took my dog there several times, and it took me awhile to find the trail, which is not clearly marked. When I found it, it ended behind the campground area, and in order to get back to where I parked, I had to either back track on the trail or walk through the campground to the parking area down this walkway than back to my car. It's not a place for serious hiking.

1  Thank Marinda0
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Took family of 5 here and a good time was had by all. It is a close, relaxing getaway and fun was had by all. So much fun, no one wanted to leave!

1  Thank tkfuntrips
Reviewed May 18, 2012

There is a strange tranquility in this place. Its our favourite spot to go spend a few hours. Great for our son to ride his bike or just enjoy the walk. There are pedal boats that you can rent. We managed to have the picnic areas more than once and enjoyed a nice lunch. I have noticed that it is not as clean as it used to be. Been visiting this park for few years now...but this year it has been bad so far. There are a lot of picnic tables and grills but gets occupied fast in summer.

1  Thank travelWithTodd