“Uncle Julios”
Review of Uncle Julio's

Uncle Julio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent Mexican Food. Recommend the fajitas. Ask for chicken fajitas without the skin. $10 coupon on website (join e club). Two can share one pound chicken. Have to order the sour cream and cheese separately.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have never been disappointed with the food or the service since the late '90s. Everything is delicious and service is fast. If you are looking for a quiet lunch or dinner, you will have to eat elsewhere. Good for kids at lunch or early dinner. There is usually a wait but have a Swirl to pass the time.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch while visiting a festival in the area. Music was way too LOUD. Poor selections on the menu (I wanted taco salad since it is a "Mexican" restaurant but it's not on the menu). Quality of the food was ok but not worth the price. The seafood items on the menu made no sense to us since it is a Mexican place. Oh well, we will never go back again since that area offers much better dining choices than this one. Oh, how could I forget, this place should've been a seafood joint because all the patrons are packed in it like sardines.

2  Thank Teeroe1
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I ordered takeout from this restaurant before heading back to my hotel after working in Reston Town Center. When I got to the hotel I found there was no knife, fork or napkin. I called the manager to have him remind his staff this is not something they should forget, and he had the gall to tell me that they forgot to ask, but that they charge a "packaging fee" for utensils and a napkin. Sorry, fools, but I will do a "packaging" on my wallet and never spend another dime with you. Guaranteed.

2  Thank juanj325
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went to the restaurant for an early Friday dinner. My wife had the Salmon special and I had the fish tacos. Salmon came not completely cooked, and fish tacos came way too much cabbage/lettuce with just a very thin slice of tilapia (couldn't even taste it was there) that left a very bad after taste. My wife said it was the hickory smoke they add to it. I just know I had to wash each bite down. We have been there many times before and it was good. Manager came by without being asked and said he was sorry the fish was undercooked and gave us $10 off the price. The final bill was still high and we went away with upset stomachs. Will not be returning as the place seems to have gone down.

1  Thank NorthernVABean