“Happy Hour”

Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A nostalgic nod to mid century Americana and comfort food classics and some unexpected twists (a la sushi) in an upbeat 1940's dinner house.
Alexandria, Va, Usa
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A great place for a happy hour. I met a friend nearby for dinner and afterwards walked by here and decided to stop in. Definitely a local's place, but still a fun atmosphere and a great place to meet new people.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Reston, Virginia
“Delicious, comfortable, and reliable”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Jackson's is our favorite restaurant in Reston. Like it's sister restaurants in Northern Virginia; the menu is full of variety; the food is excellent; and the atmosphere, while sometimes noisy, is always fun. We especially like the fish dishes, the salads, and the soups. On our most recent visit, I had grilled mahi mahi over creamy grits and my husband had steak frites. Both were great!

• Visited November 2013
Paris, France
“Classic Steak and Seafood Restaurant in Reston”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited Jacksons recently on a business trip to DC. Interior atmosphere of restaurant is classic in style of a diner and large selection of booths for dining. Daily specials offered selection of seafood, fish and steaks. Cost for two for dinner with drinks was approx $75. so it was a little more expensive then expected.

Quality of food was above average, atmosphere is open and inviting. Reputation in the area is that Friday nights are quite a popular spot for after hours.

new jersey
“Drinks :)”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

So we were a party of 8, They only have booths so we had to split the family up 4 kids at 1 table 4 adults at the other. When we sat we were behind each other but we switched so we could be side by side. It worked out to be good the kids were well tended to. Drinks were awesome and the food was good...I was picking up the bill because my cousins were hanging with us and in my head I was just seeing $$$$ but that wasn't the case at all I was pleasantly surprised when I got the bill. It was really good food drinks service and atmosphere.

Annapolis, Maryland
“Very Enjoyable, great service and food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Have been here a few time and have taken out of town guests and each time the service and food have been very very good. Prices are reasonable an wait staff knows the menu well and makes good recommendations, which I like. The wait time is reasonable even in peak times and it is great to stroll thru the Towncenter after a nice meal. It does get pretty noisy when they are busy as the sound bounces off the hard surfaces and makes it tough to hold conversation, wish they could do someting about that. Enjoy this place, I know you will.

• Visited November 2013