“Always Busy”

Ranked #1 of 156 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A nostalgic nod to mid century Americana and comfort food classics and some unexpected twists (a la sushi) in an upbeat 1940's dinner house.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place has its share of regulars. Always busy with a fun loving crowed. Not the most suitable for families as it is most the bar scene that draws the most crowed and can get very noisy inside, but still they serve pretty decent food as well. There is always some fancy car or motorcycle parked just in front testifying to its popularity among the young at heart.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My family & I were exploring Reston. We decided to go with TAdvisor's suggestion. We were not disappointed. French Dip was big enough to split & very good. My gkids thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My kids love it as does the wife. I love their Salmon dish which is seasoned perfectly. The rest of the menu is very good with options like sushi and steak but it is getting tired. They should look to add new items because frankly, it is one factor that makes me want to go elsewhere. The dishes are chain type formulaic ones that you cant go wrong with but again, a little freshening up would do a world of good because I really do enjoy the boisterous atmosphere there. For those so inclined it has a very robust bar scene - indoors and out when the weather is good. Staff is always courteous and attentive so no complaints there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Appetizers and main course--excellent!! Make sure to try the deviled egg appetizers and the salmon for your meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Entrees were excellent, sides were well prepared as well. The Filet was cooked more than I had asked, but was so good that I didn't care. We also had one of the fish daily specials, which was also amazing. Very attentive wait staff, reasonable priced (and very good) house wines. Nice desert options, and the key lime was one of the best I have had - and a huge portion that we shared. A manager came by several times to check on our food, and offered to replace the filet, which I declined saying I was very happy with it. He came back when we got the bill and took the desert off of the final total. We got there early on a Saturday, and saw that It gets crowded after 6 - go early or call ahead to get on the waiting list before you arrive. Lots of free garage parking in this popular shopping and entertainment area of Reston Town Center.