“Good food, poor service”
Review of PassionFish

PassionFish
Reserve with OpenTable
PassionFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Explorer Street
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place is very nice on the inside. The food we received was also very good. Unfortunately, the service was quite awful. Now, I don't know if this was just an isolated incident or if it was widespread, but the woman was absolutely horrible. We went there at 8:00 PM on a Sunday night and she didn't know what the specials were, didn't know what oysters they had available, and seemed like she had better things to do. I will give this place another try because the food wasn't half bad, but it won't be for awhile.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stopped in for lunch not knowing what to expect. Upscale place, but there are lighter fare options. I had the lunch sized crab cakes. Tasted very fresh, served with fabulous sweet-potato fries. The price was high for a typical lunch, but I didn't feel it was over priced.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went for a birthday dinner and had a fantastic meal with excellent service. Waiter was very attentive without being overbearing. Had the macadamia encrusted halibut and the branzino -- excellent!! Sat upstairs in a smaller, quieter dining room but was still open to restaurant below. Went on a Sunday so wine bottles were half price. Gave us a complementary dessert for the birthday guest. Will return!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Loved this restaurant. Everything, including service, was great. Three os us went and two of us shared the crabcake and the scallops. Both were delicious but I think I liked the scallops the best. They were huge and the sauce was delicious. So were the cannolinis that accompanied the dish.
The little fish spread appetiser put on the table was also good. The price was high, but fortunately, I was not paying.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ate lunch there in the spring when I was going to class in Reston. The food was outstanding. The seafood is fresh and the selection is unique. I will definitely go back the next time I am in the mood for some great seafood while in Reston