“Something for everyone”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #55 of 156 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our group ordered everything from chicken salad, meatball sandwich, Mediterranean and "Wreck" sandwiches and all were excellent. If you order a shake, get ready for a big shout out as the order is placed with the master shake maker. Everyone working seemed to be having a great time so not only was food excellent but atmosphere took an everyday lunch up to a fun outing.

1  Thank Anna G

Reviewed July 17, 2014

In town visiting family and stopped by for a quick lunch. They did not disappoint. Our family has eaten here often but this was our first time. It was a little hard to read all the menu and stand in line, we allowed a few to go in front of us, but if you have been here you already have an idea. Also the soup menu was on the side wall and really didn't see that till already up to order. I had meatball sub which I found very tasty, but my husbands sandwich was screwed up by the time it got to the condiments guy and had to get redone. They did bring it to the table though. Also the guy yelling out orders to the other workers in line was distracting to me. My mother in law got a shake and said it was really very good. Overall we did have a nice quick lunch, so A in my book. Bathrooms were very clean as well!!! A++++

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Potbelly offers a variety of sandwiches, breakfast, fresh baked cookies, soups, chili, salads, a plethora of sides and a giant pickle if you want one. They are very efficient with production and get the food out fast. Great place for an inexpensive lunch, dinner, or snack. I have eaten their sandwiches for years, not often but I recommend the Wreck, its great.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was our first experience of Potbelly. It was a wonderful experience we didn't know what kind of sandwiches to get or drink - we did ask for a warm coffee but we were introduced to a smoothie café - this was delicious. The sandwich was great and the customer service was superb. Keep up the good we'll be back.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The subs here and very tasty - good bread, and quality fillings. Some of my favorites are the Wreck and the meatball sub. The Original size is enough for me, but get a "Big" if you've got a bigger appetite. The hand-dipped shakes are delicious!