No photo provided
Ranked #53 of 151 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Soups
Sterling, Virginia
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Potbelly offers a variety of sandwiches, breakfast, fresh baked cookies, soups, chili, salads, a plethora of sides and a giant pickle if you want one. They are very efficient with production and get the food out fast. Great place for an inexpensive lunch, dinner, or snack. I have eaten their sandwiches for years, not often but I recommend the Wreck, its great.

Visited August 2013

Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was our first experience of Potbelly. It was a wonderful experience we didn't know what kind of sandwiches to get or drink - we did ask for a warm coffee but we were introduced to a smoothie café - this was delicious. The sandwich was great and the customer service was superb. Keep up the good we'll be back.

• Visited May 2014
Ashburn, Virginia
“Great subs (and great shakes!)”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The subs here and very tasty - good bread, and quality fillings. Some of my favorites are the Wreck and the meatball sub. The Original size is enough for me, but get a "Big" if you've got a bigger appetite. The hand-dipped shakes are delicious!

• Visited February 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“GREAT subs & delicious shakes!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went here while at a dance event at the Hyatt. While walking through Reston Town Centre on Saturday I won a coupon for a free sandwich so we thought we would try it out. I had the "Big" Pizza Sub. It was delicious! I also ordered a Peppermint Twist Shake - very tasty as well. Also the cashier, even though the coupon was for a "regular" size sub, gave me my "big" sub for free. Service is very fast! Certainly we will come back if in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Hertford, North Carolina, United States
“Yummy Sandwich Selections”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

There was a variety of choices for sandwiches and several soups, as well. I like the option to make the sandwich "skinny." Toppings are included in the price of the sandwich, so you can put as many things as you like on it.

Visited October 2013