“Potbelly Sandwich Works”

Cuisines: Soups
Springfield, Virginia
“Potbelly Sandwich Works”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was our first experience of Potbelly. It was a wonderful experience we didn't know what kind of sandwiches to get or drink - we did ask for a warm coffee but we were introduced to a smoothie café - this was delicious. The sandwich was great and the customer service was superb. Keep up the good we'll be back.

• Visited May 2014

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great subs (and great shakes!)”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The subs here and very tasty - good bread, and quality fillings. Some of my favorites are the Wreck and the meatball sub. The Original size is enough for me, but get a "Big" if you've got a bigger appetite. The hand-dipped shakes are delicious!

• Visited February 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“GREAT subs & delicious shakes!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went here while at a dance event at the Hyatt. While walking through Reston Town Centre on Saturday I won a coupon for a free sandwich so we thought we would try it out. I had the "Big" Pizza Sub. It was delicious! I also ordered a Peppermint Twist Shake - very tasty as well. Also the cashier, even though the coupon was for a "regular" size sub, gave me my "big" sub for free. Service is very fast! Certainly we will come back if in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Hertford, North Carolina, United States
“Yummy Sandwich Selections”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

There was a variety of choices for sandwiches and several soups, as well. I like the option to make the sandwich "skinny." Toppings are included in the price of the sandwich, so you can put as many things as you like on it.

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Favorite Sandwich Chain”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My friends and I love this place. Sandwiches are fairly inexpensive in price ($6ish), and the milkshakes are a favorite. Try the Wreck sandwich if you're unsure...it's got great flavor! Service is fast, and at lunch they have a live artist playing.

• Visited September 2013