“GREAT subs & delicious shakes!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #50 of 153 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went here while at a dance event at the Hyatt. While walking through Reston Town Centre on Saturday I won a coupon for a free sandwich so we thought we would try it out. I had the "Big" Pizza Sub. It was delicious! I also ordered a Peppermint Twist Shake - very tasty as well. Also the cashier, even though the coupon was for a "regular" size sub, gave me my "big" sub for free. Service is very fast! Certainly we will come back if in the area.

There are newer reviews for Potbelly Sandwich Works

Reviewed October 17, 2013

There was a variety of choices for sandwiches and several soups, as well. I like the option to make the sandwich "skinny." Toppings are included in the price of the sandwich, so you can put as many things as you like on it.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My friends and I love this place. Sandwiches are fairly inexpensive in price ($6ish), and the milkshakes are a favorite. Try the Wreck sandwich if you're unsure...it's got great flavor! Service is fast, and at lunch they have a live artist playing.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

These aren't cheap sandwiches. But, they are excellent. Very good shakes, too! Be careful going in and out as FCPD stakes out this area for bad driving...

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great menu, great tasting sandwiches...but my husband loves their dessert bars...they are his favorite!