“Delicious Sandwiches at reasonable prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #50 of 153 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great place for lunch with a large selection of sandwiches made with fresh ingredients and made to order. Plenty of seating, plus you can call in or order online.

There are newer reviews for Potbelly Sandwich Works

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A great place before the movie. As a matter of fact save some money on the movie by getting reduced price theater tickets.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I know this is a sandwich place, but they have good ice cream at a low price. I have been taking my grandson here for ice cream for several years. A single scoop in a cup for less than $2. It is a much better value and much more satisfying that Ben and Jerry's or 31 Flavors.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Really good soups, salads and sandwiches. We haven't talked about the cookies and milkshakes yet. This is a sandwich shop, go in, eat quickly or take out... nothing fancy... but very good. You will enjoy the place as long as you don't want to have a 3 hour meeting in the place, like the clown from Richmond. It is not a meeting room, a library, a park or a church. Get your food, take it out or eat it in and LEAVE. If you want to give a sandwich shop a poor rating because they don't want you hanging around all day, that is your option... but, I and not sure that the shop is the one who deserved the bad rating.

1  Thank philly099
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was trying to find alternative places to have breakfast gathering for a party of 6-8 on weekdays, between 9-11am. I came here to explore on a Thurs morning, with a friend.
On the food. The Ham, mushroom, egg and cheese sandwich was good.
After staying for more than 1.5 hours, a staff came to ask a very lame question (if I want more lettuce on my sandwich. I mean, I finished eating mine....), then he returned to the back of the counter. There were only 2 occupied tables, mine and another one with 2 customers. I sensed that he was a little concerned if I would still be around when the lunch crowd comes in as it was nearing 11am.
So, I got my answer, we left. 2 stars for the good sandwich.