Hyatt Regency Reston
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$95
$80
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$83
$67
$99
$84
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$121
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$109
$67
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

TripAdvisor
1,616 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstavern restauranttown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelparking garageroom servicehotel lobbybusiness hoteldulles airportfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed April 14, 2009

This was my second visit to the Hyatt Regency. My husband and I were attending a conference and stayed for two nights. The hotel is clean, relaxing, warm and inviting. The decor is contemporary. The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable. The exercise room is very nice with lots of equipment. This hotel is close to everything in the Reston Square. There are many surrounding restaurants to choose from within walking distance. The customer service at the hotel is very good.

One thing I didn't like was the extra charge for a small refrigerator in your room. There are two restaurants located in the lobby of the hotel. Panera Bread is very nice with good sandwiches, soups, and salads (open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) at reasonable prices. The Market Street restaurant is expensive and the bar located in the restaurant allows smoking. The smoking can really bother you if you're not a smoker. All the restaurants in this area are fairly expensive. An excellent Thai/Chinese restaurant within walking distance from the hotel is the Big Bowl. We ate there twice and the service and food were excellent.

The other time I stayed at this hotel was for business. I stayed for five nights in the summer of 2008. During check-in, the front desk remembered me mentioning my birthday was in a few days. One day after attending my training class, I returned to my room with a bottle of champagne on ice, chocolate covered strawberrries, and a card wishing me happy birthday!

The best time to experience this hotel is in the spring/summer. The Reston Square comes alive with people, activities, and a flowing water fountain.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2009

I booked the Hyatt Regency Reston on priceline.com for $59.00/night...what a steal! This hotel is easily a 4 to a 4.5 star Hyatt. The rooms are beautifully maintained...the overall atmosphere and ambiance is impeccable.

While my boyfriend and I only stayed one night, it was definitely one of the best hotels we've frequented in the DC area. We enjoyed the fact that our spacious corner room was away from the elevators and offered a very comfortable king-sized bed.

Well worth a visit and the location is perfect as its right in the heart of Reston. Great shops, restaurants and Dulles airport are all nearby.

Can't wait to visit in the future!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2009

I was excited for my trip to Reston - especially to be able to stay at a Hyatt My previous Hyatt stays were luxurious and the rooms impressive.
I would classify this hotel the same as a full service older Marriott. Carpeting peeling, stains on bathroom ceiling, dents/paint missing off of the furniture. I guess my expectations were too high. I did get room service one night and my rare hamburger arrived cooked to a char. The salad that I also ordered was just so-so.
The location of this hotel can't be beat! Easy to get around with retail within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2009

I'm glad some other reviewers had a good experience at this hotel, but my husband and I found the service to be poor, although the room was lovely and very comfortable. Our booking included breakfast and access to the gym, but the clerk either did not see that aspect of our booking or chose to ignore it as we had to 'convince' her of what our booking included. After getting our names and swiping the card (which was all she wanted to do), and finally acknowledging our other perks, we had to ask "Where is the gym? What are the hours? (I know it's in the room guide, but still, this was a pricey Hyatt Regency booking here). Do we need coupons or vouchers for breakfast? Yes? Well, where are they???" I came here from Japan where the level of service is so high you never have to ask those questions. And for 265$ a night in crappy Reston? I shouldn't have had to ask. She finally handed over the coupons for breakfast.

At b-fast next morning, we handed over the coupon and were told "the buffet is over there." While we were eating, a staffer comes to our table and says, "we have to charge you for those scrambled eggs. They are not included in your breakfast." The fine print on the coupon said our breakfast is "continental," (no further explanation) which according to the staffer meant "no hot food." The staffer agreed not to charge us that time. So we made due with their crappy continental breakfast.

Then we needed to extend our stay (this was not a vacation for us). My husband went to the front desk, and the clerk said they were booked solid. We checked online and there were plenty of openings and we extended our stay. This is not the clerk's fault, but Hyatt management's fault. If someone is standing inside the hotel speaking to the clerk, then that person should get the definitive word on whether or not a room can be booked.

Hyatt needs to shape up.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Hikari
Reviewed December 16, 2008

With its large and comfortable bedrooms and excellent breakfast buffet, this proved a good choice for a business trip and was only 5 minutes walk from nearby offices.
Things to watch out for: the breakfast buffet does not tend to start until about 15 minutes after the advertised time; the staff at breakfast will try to seat you at a table of their choice (to spread the load, or the tips, amongst the servers) but you can make it clear where you want to sit; the hotel pool is open only very limited hours.
Good location: wide choice of restaurants within 5 minutes walk; 24 hour supermarket and discount computer superstore within 10 minutes walk; bus to the subway station also runs nearby although the combination of bus and train makes it a fair hike into DC.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mjk43