Hyatt Regency Reston
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$175
$83
$67
$89
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$139
$139
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,628 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstavern restauranttown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelparking garageroom servicehotel lobbybusiness hoteldulles airportfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Let's face it; you're only staying here if you're on business or using Hyatt points. Apparently this hotel is 20-30 years old, but doesn't show it. The lobby is fantastic & it's right in Reston town square which is nice but small. My issues are all small, but they added up. The light on the desk (where you plug things in) is on the same circuit at the wall sconces so you can't charge your phone there without the lights on. Newspaper 1st day; none after. Mold in shower. No lotion. Cheap pen; broke 1st time I used it, never replaced. Leaf blowers every morning at 0630 (I was on 8th floor so it wasn't so bad, but every morning?). Remote didn't work (I didn't call, it was probably the battery). No receipt under the door on the last day; you've got to go to the counter or print it off the net. In conclusion, there aren't any other choices within walking distance, which is why you're staying here. Nice area, nice hotel, but lots on minor irritants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank NMBomber
Dustin I, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear NMBomber,

Thank you very much for your time and feedback. We take it very seriously and please know that we share it with our teams here to ensure we follow up on any areas of opportunity.

Thank you for noticing the condition of the hotel as we take great pride in our facility and service. We have recently renovated our rooms and they have been well received. I was sorry to hear about your remote control and shower. This information is immediately being looked into.

I do hope you had sometime to visit the town center as it offers more than 30 Restaurants and over 50 shops. It is truly a great area to visit for business or pleasure.

Again thank you for your valuable time and feedback. I do hope that we have the opportunity to host you here again soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing/Catering & CS

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was traveling for business for a long weekend and found this hotel to be a fantastic choice. I suppose at these prices, it really should be good, but this is not always the case, so I felt obligated to write a review.

The rooms and common areas were very clean and modern. The beds were comfortable, although, the pillow need to provide SOME support?

The pool was very clean and the water temp was just right to feel relaxing, without being cold.

The best part is the location. There are many restaurants, shops, studios, and galleries all within walking distance to the back doors. I even found a variety of places to get ice cream, frozen yogurt, gellato, etc each night, which was a nice way to end the day and expand my waistline.

If visiting again, I would absolutely select this location again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CAKS8462

Dear CAKS8462,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is truly important to us and we take it very seriously.

It is nice to see that you were able to utilize a lot of the amenities the hotel has to offer as well as had some time to enjoy the Reston Town Center. It is a great place to visit and enjoy, especially with all it has to offer with restaurants and shopping.

We look forward to one day hosting you here again!

Please have a wonderful weekend!

Director of Sales & Marketing/Catering & CS

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent location in Reston Town Center, w/movie theatre, skating rink, public plaza w/many festivals and concerts right outside. Incredible fitness center w/cardio, machines and weights. Upscale pool, Roman spa, sun deck and sauna. Great restaurant using local ingredients and inspiration. Close to Dulles airport.

Room Tip: All rooms have good views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Todd H,

Thank your for your time and feedback. It is very important to us!

It is nice to see you had the opportunity to use a lot of the amenities we have to offer as well as Tavern64. We take great pride in our facility, location and services. Our location to Dulles Airport and unique Reston Town Center are really quite popular with all of our guests.

I hope we have the opportunity to host you here again. Please have a wonderful week!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here for a wedding and really enjoyed our room. We were on the 10th floor and had a gret view. The elevators were spacious and moved quickly. The room was clean and modern and I loved the bathtub size in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear biandi,

Thank you very much for your time and feedback. It is truly appreciated!

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have recently completed a guest room renovation and it is always nice to hear that it is well received. I hope y9ou had some time to experience the Reston Town Center as it is really one of Northern Virginia's top places to visit.

I hope we have the opportunity to host you here again with us

Please have a wonderful week!

Director of Sales & Marketing/Catering CS

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Three day business function. Nice location for local bars and restaurants. Well laid out, nice rooms and great service. Down sides; gym is only ok and you can't watch free TV in the rooms. Would stay again on the whole though.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Dustin I, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Alex M,

Thank you very much for your time and feedback. It is very valuable to us and we take it very seriously.

I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our location and of course Reston Town Center. It is a little gem in Northern Virginia and a great place to be whether on business or traveling for pleasure.

You mentioned the gym and the TV’s in the room. Please know that our health facility as well as indoor pool will be undergoing renovation this year. I do hope that you are able to visit with us again to see the final product. As far as the TV I was a little confused as we have free HD TV including HBO in all our guests rooms with the ability to also do pay per view for certain movies.

I hope we have the opportunity to host you here again soon. Please have a wonderful week!