Hyatt Regency Reston
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$167
$149
$159
$93
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard by Marriott Herndon Reston(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$139
1,580 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelparking garageroom servicebusiness hotelhotel lobbydulles airportfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor poolmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I recently stayed here for a business trip one night. I arrived late at 10PM and check in was smooth and quick. I am a Hyatt Gold Passport level, and was given a room on the 10th floor (I believe there were 20 floors to the hotel). The room was average sized with nice updated furnishings and colors, plus a flat screen TV. The Room was quiet, good insulation. Bathroom was nice, nothing out of the ordiniary. Bedding was comfortable, although I would give the nod to Starwood bedding being more comfortable. The big selling point for this property was the nice gym which was larger than most for a hotel this size, and that it is also located within the Reston Town Center outdoor mall with many retail shops and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. I typically stay at the Westin or Sheraton in Herndon, but this is a very solid option. There is also a Panera Bread right in the hotel. I actually had breakfast in the hotel restaurant which was nice, but slightly expensive, Panera would be the cheaper option.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HyattRegencyReston, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Waitingforvacation,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We truly value it and it is very important to us.

It was great to hear that your stay was pleasant and you took notice of our newly renovated rooms. We were very excited to have the renovation complete and begin to see how our guests approved.

Our gym is definitely one of the best in the area and we were happy to hear you were able to enjoy it. The Reston Town Center is one of the best in Northern Virginia and being the only hotel in Town Center we would agree of its huge benefits when staying here.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again here. Thank you again for your time and very valuable feedback!

Please have a wonderful week!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located close to Dullas, IAD/ Washington DC airport . Surrounded by lots of restaurants, some stores etc. The lobby is a bit dark , but the staff is very friendly and helpful giving all kinds of information about hotel etc. rooms are of good quality with wifi ( charged). Fitness room and small swimming pool. Too bad it was closed till 5 pm because there was no lifeguard on duty( Virginia law). A bit of a disappointment when you are with kids. The breakfast restaurant has a good buffet with plenty of fresh fruit, all kinds of bread and eggs etc. also here friendly ladies that serve you your coffee, taw or orange juice. Pleasant stay if you have to beat the airport quickly. A bit inconvenient when you have to be in downtown DC, which is a bout 30 minutes drive.

Room Tip: Not sure. In front of the hotel there is a busy street. Would not take the frontside rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HyattRegencyReston, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Eric L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your thoughts and opinion on the hotel! It is greatly appreciated and very valuable to us.

We were pleased to hear your comments on the staff as they take tremendous pride in their service here. We just completed our 2014 room’s renovation, so were glad to hear of the continued success in how our guests like it. We would certainly love to open the pool sooner but as you mentioned some of the laws can definitely hinder that. Our location is key in the area with the proximity to the airport as well as amazing Reston Town Center.

We hope that we have the opportunity to have you visit with us again. Please travel safe and again thank you so much for your valued feedback.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was in Reston for a week and overall was pleased with the facility. I was on the third floor and was below the renovations occurring, and as such was not at all impacted. The front desk asked what my sleep hours were and advised me of the work which would be going on. Overall, the room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was very quick and was able to accommodate streaming quite well.

The food was not that impressive. Although it wasn't bad everything seemed a bit overpriced. I understand most guests like myself were on per diem and the area is affluent, I still thought the portions were small for the price being offered. They were cooperative in letting me bring food to go, back to my room as I was working on a project for work. Breakfast was good, however, I would not recommend getting the full buffet since it did not seem worth the price. There are lots of places to eat in the surrounding area of Reston Town Center, but be forwarned, due to the offices and lack of any other downtown, it is virtually impossible to get a table, let alone a space at the bar to sit and eat dinner.

All in all, I would recommend this if anyone is in Reston on business travel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HyattRegencyReston, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear John M,

Thank you for your input and for staying with us! Your time and feedback is both appreciated and important to us.

We were pleased to hear our recently finished renovation did not cause you any unwelcome distraction. The renovation is since completed and is truly impressive. We hope that you can visit us again to check it out.

It is also always nice to hear about of staff's efforts as well as our internet efforts as we know how important both are. Thank you for your feedback in regards to your dining experience as we always are looking for new ways to exceed our guest’s expectations. We do hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Thank you again for your time and feedback. Please have a wonderful week!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed there for a dance workshop called monsters of hip hop. It was myself and daughter and her friend, also a dancer. The hotel was packed with kids but they did a great job accommodating everyone. Also when I went to leave, I guess I had left my car light on and my car wouldn't start. within five minutes of asking for the assistance, the hotel staff were able to jump my car!

Room Tip: They were under construction while we were there so if they still are, ask for a floor with no construction on it, or above it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HyattRegencyReston, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Candy192,

Thank you for staying with us during the dance event. It is one we enjoy hosting. I was very pleased to hear how quickly our staff was able to assist. We take great pride in our service and it is always a pleasure to hear of when they go above and beyond to assist.

We hope we have the opportunity to once again host the event and you here again soon!

Please have a wonderful week.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have stayed here several times but got a great rate for the Reston Gala in April. The service is excellent and the rooms lovely. One of the best parts is location, in the middle of Reston Town Center which offers numerous restaurants, theaters, and a lovely place to walk around. Everything from great steaks, seafood, to gelato and shopping for anything you might have left at home.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Travel_Hints,

Thank you very much for your continued support here! It is greatly appreciated!

We hope you enjoyed this year’s Gala. This was definitely a year to remember! We look forward to hosting it again next year and hope that you will continue to stay with us.

Please have a wonderful week.