Hyatt Regency Reston
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$155
$124
$84
Orbitz.com
1,605 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelparking garageroom servicebusiness hotelhotel lobbydulles airportfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor poolmetro station
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We recently booked an overnight in this hotel to take in the local action in Reston Town Center. The hotel staff were professional and helpful. The rooms were updated and clean. The front desk staff gave us some great dining options and being within walking distance of bars,restaurants and shopping really set this hotel apart from most. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chantillylace
Ray M, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear chantillylace,

Thanks you for taking the time to write such favorable review of our property. Great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and its advantageous location.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our staff. It always reinforces our commitment to provide excellent service.

Your business is appreciated. We do look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a business trip and was satisfied with my stay. My room was clean, a good size, and quiet. My room service breakfast came during the window I selected and was prepared as I ordered. The fitness center was much larger than in most hotels; it apparently gears itself as a club for area residents as well, so it had several treadmills, elliptical machines, and free weights. Parking in the garage was $10 with in-and-out privilege; there was also valet for slightly more.

The location of the hotel was great - it is located as part of an outdoor shopping mall area, so there are about 10 restaurants within walking distance (mostly chains), as well as a movie theater.

My only criticism was the $10/day charge for internet access. Although I was not charged for it (the fee apparently is waived if you have a loyalty or rewards membership for Hyatt), I feel that charging guests for internet is becoming less and less frequent, and thus less and less acceptable. I would like to see free internet access for all guests.

1  Thank Lisa S
Ray M, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Lisa S,

It was great hearij gthat you enjoyed your experience. Thanks for taking the time to write such favorable review.

Your candor in reference to our internet service is appreciated.

Thanks for your business. An please come & visit us soon.

Regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have known this hotel for about 16 years and generally it does not change much. This is a good thing!

Was upgraded to a wonderful suite (rooms 1428 / 32) which is superb, but sadly just a one night stay did not give me the opportunity to exploit the facility - but thanks anyway Hyatt!

Great location (Reston Town Centre) so there are lots of dining and entertainment options in walking distance and always very safe. Is is also only about 15 mins by cab from Dulles airport.

Only given 4 stars because now the Market Street Grill has closed the lobby bar is also being used as a restaurant and thus there is in effect no bar, but although this is a dissapointment there are enough options close by. I hope this is a short term situation, if not then the hotel needs to find an alternative arrangement for a bar and restaurant. It is also a pity as Market Street always used to do a very good breakfast

1  Thank Dodswoa
Ray M, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Dodswoa,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay-again. Your patronage over 16 years is so appreciated.

You should be happy to learn that Market Street bar & Grille closed its doors in order to give way to a fascinating new restaurant concept. Tavern64 will open in June. You will be very happy with it.

Safe travels. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The area in Reston has many restaurants and shops. While I was at my conference my wife and son went to DC to see the sites. They had to take the car since there was no public transportation available. It took about 40 min to reach the city. The hotel is very nice the rooms are set up well with a desk and chair. My only complaint was the dirt or mold around the tile around the tub. I would expect that to be taken care of at a hotel of this level. I would recommend the hotel and I would return if I needed to come back to Reston.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank DrRaskin

Dear DrRaskin,

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your favorable review.

Please accept my apology for the condition in which you found your guest room bath. Needless to say, we will investigate immediately.

You should know that the Metro Silver line will extend to Reston by either Q4 2013 or Q1 2014. During a future stay, your family would have much easier access to downtown Washington.

Your business and feedback are appreciated. Hope you visit us again soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We (a colleague and myself) staid for 4 nights. Still the best location in the Airport area, because of the nice surrounding restaurants. Rooms are ok, good bed, but you can't open the window. Restaurant was closed for renovation, breakfast served in the Lobby bar to expensive (we skipped). Reception staff and Bellboy much better then average (good job guys...). But they have to over some internet flat for business people, because this is still to expensive !!! I always moved to the cafe downstairs to access for a few minutes only, this is the main reason for average ranking.
The Shoe cleaning service is still excellent....

Room Tip: ... difficult to say, avoid rooms close to the elevator ...

Dear Frank_and_Barbara,

Thank you for your glowing endorsement! Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit once again.Your candor in reference to our guest room internet service cost is well received. It is a subject of frequent discussion among our leadership team.

Safe travels and hope you visit us again in the future