Got a great deal on Priceline for this hotel during Inauguration weekend, and was happy to be able to stay at a 4-star hotel without breaking the bank when everywhere else was charging up the nose. It's in the Reston Town Center, which is basically an outdoor mall with a variety of restaurants and shops. It's also a 5 minute walk away from the bus stop that takes you to the West Falls Church Metro station. Got a room with a king-sized bed that was a little firm but comfortable. The overall ambience of the lobby and hotel room was clean and classy. All of the staff were also very courteous and helpful; from calling taxis, to room service, to getting us extra hangers, they accommodated all of our requests.
Only knocks I'd give it:
- It's far from DC (about 1 hr commute each way). It's especially hard to go back and forth with a toddler, but that's what we signed up for. There's supposed to be a new Silver Metro line opening near the hotel later this year (although not in time for the Inauguration) which may help cut down on the commute.
- Wi-fi in the room is extra. There is free wi-fi to be found at the adjacent Panera Bread and other mall shops.
Overall, I think it was worth staying here and would do it again under the same circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston