The Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
$85
  • Breakfast included
$98
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$99
$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$139
$119
Hampton.com
$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,667 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstavern restauranttown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelparking garageroom servicebusiness hoteldulles airporthotel lobbyfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights in this hotel while visiting family in Reston. The hotel is perfectly situated in Reston Town Center, a major retail shopping and dining area. Just a few steps outside the hotel and you are surrounded by 35+ restaurants ranging from design your own hamburger places to Morton's Steak House and McCormick and Schmidt seafood dining. J. Crew, Pottery Barn, Apple, Banana Republic, etc. are all here as well. The hotel is 7 miles from Dulles Airport and provides a complimentary shuttle.

The room was nicely furnished with a comfy king bed with lots of pillows, a touch I like. The furniture was in good condition and attractive, with a desk and chair and an overstuffed club chair and ottoman. Although somewhat small for this class of hotel, the bathroom was spotlessly clean and the complementary toiletries were high quality. There is a small pool on the third floor which we used and the water was a bit cool for my taste, the heated spa tub was just right. We did not use the exercise equipment but it was in good condition. The hotel charges 8 dollars per day to park in the adjoining parking garage and Internet service in the room is 9.95 a day.

There is a Panera Bread restaurant in the hotel which we used for breakfast one morning. The hotel restaurant is also a good choice as we ate dinner there one evening and had a great meal. But with all the restaurant choices just outside the door finding a good selection of places to eat is an easy task. I would recommend Community Canteen, a short 5 minute walk from the hotel, as a great breakfast or lunch spot.

As a bonus the annual Taste of Reston festival was in progress when we stayed here. the streets in Town Center were closed to traffic. Live entertainment on 3 stages and scores of food stands and other vendors provided a nice festive touch on Friday and Saturday. Beer and wine were sold as well and a large crowd grazed their way through the food stands and sat or stood sipping wine and listening to the live music. We had a fun time!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Dear David,

It was great to learn that you and your wife ahd such a wonderful experience during your stay at our property. Thank you for your business and gracious review. Hope you'll stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Reston, Virginia.

Regards,
Ray

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Great location. Great service. Nice rooms. Decent price.

Can't go wrong with the Reston Hyatt. I have stayed here several times and have no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
HyattRegencyReston, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear JimboBauer,

Thank you for being a loyal Hyatt Regency Reston customer! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

This was my second stay at the Hyatt Reston. I decided to write a second review because the staff really went above and beyond. First, this was my second encounter with their driver George who runs the shuttle from Dulles to the hotel. He gave the same outstanding service this year as he did last year. When I checked in, there was a bit of a line. Suddenly, a staff member appeared and took those of us who were waiting over to the computer kiosks to help us check in. I had a similar pleasant experience at checkout.

When I got up to my room, neither of my keys actually worked. I returned to the front desk to get a new set, and was promptly offered a complimentary breakfast for my trouble! The room was clean, comfortable, and relaxing. I'm still a little miffed that the amenities were so overpriced, such as Internet and on demand movies, but I didn't have any time to use them.

Their staff is on the ball!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
HyattRegencyReston, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Reston, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear ColoradoDad,

We certainly appreciate your taking time to write another review. The best compliment we can receive is to have our guests return. I have shared your compliments with George and our hotel staff. It truly is the exceptional service our associates provide guests such as you, that sets us apart from the rest. We look forward to welcoming you back again next year, if not sooner!

David

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have stayed at this property several times and each time they have not disappointed. The hotel is clean and has a great location with easy access to the airport.

Room Tip: request a room with a view of Reston town Center ...at night it is a very pretty sight
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear Sunpyrat,

Thank you for being such a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed in a corner room with a king-size. There was plenty of room but since we were only there for one night, we didn't really need it. The hotel sits right in the middle of the Reston Town Center, so there is plenty of restaurants and shopping. We had a package that included breakfast in the Market Street Grill. The service and food was very good, but if you were paying, I hope you are on an expense account. The breakfast buffet was $22.00 per person. A la carte was about the same. If you can get a deal, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a corner room, with windows on 2 sides.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear bstosch,

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel of choice for a night away with your wife. I am happy to see that you were able to take advantage of one of our many packages. Being local to our area, your choice to stay with us is quite a compliment. We hope to see you again soon!