Hyatt Regency Reston
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$115
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$85
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$95
$80
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$83
$67
$99
$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
$67
  • Pool
1,624 results
All reviewspanera breadrestaurants and shopstavern restauranttown centrewithin walking distancemovie theaterbusiness tripnice hotelparking garageroom servicehotel lobbybusiness hoteldulles airportfitness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcindoor pool
Reviewed August 27, 2007

I stayed here in July for a business trip for five nights. I had a great experience overall. Check-in was a breeze as I was done in less than five minutes. I originally asked for double beds because I thought my family might come down later during the week, however about an hour after checking in I changed my mind and asked to be moved to a room with a King bed. The staff was curteous and had no problem to move me. The room was nice with modern and new looking furniture and it was spacious. The bed was absolutely wonderful. I slept really well the entire time I was there.The lobby was great it was spacious and had nice lighting. The gym had some decent equipement and the indoor pool was great. The one day I tried the jacuzzin the water was not really that hot and they had problems trying to heat it up... but not a big deal. I did not like that I had to pay $10 a night for Wi-Fi in my room, especially after paying $319 a night. However, if you go to the lobby you can catch the free signal from Panera Bread restaurant which has an entrance from the hotel lobby. I saw many people doing this and I tried this on my last day and it worked fine. One of the great things about this hotel is the location. From the back and side entrances of the hotel you walk out to local shops and restaurants. Within a 1-3 minute walk you have a choice of upto 6-7 restaurants. There are high-end shops all around and a movie theatre right down the street. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank senturion71
Reviewed July 14, 2007

Stayed here four nights for a business meeting. Hotel was very clean, service was great and room service was actually decent. Very good restaurant selections within blocks, some higher-end retail shops and a decent golf course within walking distance. If you are near Dulles, it's only about 10-15 minutes away and I would definately recommend booking here.

1  Thank propredicr
Reviewed July 1, 2007

Nice property well located near Dulles airport. Near plenty of shopping and restaurants. Good Regency Club too.

1  Thank mlasser
Reviewed June 29, 2007

We stayed at this hotel for seven nights. We had originally planned to be at this hotel our entire trip, but due to a family emergency, we had to arrive sooner. They did not have room for us, so our first four nights were spent at the Embassy Suites, Tysons Corner - preferred overall. When we got to the hotel, we were given a room directly overlooking the ugly rock roof. Since we were staying for such a long period and not a very happy occasion, I requested a room with a better view. They then put us into a room with a fabulous view, but neglected to notice that my son and I had booked a room with two beds - not the one bed that this one had. We then had to go again to the lobby to obtain a key to a room with two beds, and once we got into this room, it did have two beds, but again had the ugly view. I went to the front and very calmly and quietly explained the situation to the mgr who then kindly escorted us to two more rooms, allowing us a choice - very nice. The room's view was very good, however, there was a constant noise and the beds vibrated continuously - we didn't want to press our luck mentioning it, so we stuffed pillows between the headboards and the wall to lessen the vibrations throughout the night.
The food in the restaurant is very good - buffet is best choice - the servers are very nice. Two main downsides for this property are the $13.95 charge for the business center (15 minutes only) and the $5.00 charge to use the exercise room. Other hotels provide these as a courtesy. I make frequent trips to this area, and will not be choosing this hotel again, although the area is very nice - I will stop and shop there.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2007

If you are visiting Washington DC this is the hotel for you. The hotel is set among a lovely area of shops and restaurants. There is a bus which will take you to the metro station. The underground train takes about 25 minits. The cost for a day travel card is about 6 dollars. Make sure you have the right change as you can not get any at the station. If you take your car there is free parking.
The hotel is large and clean. There is a great deli where you can buy great sandwiches, salads, pizzas, wonderful pastries. I had a room on the 15th floor which is the club floor. Breaksfast was included (continental) also snacks at certain times in the day. Only one criticism ask for a room away from the staff stairs this can be noisy,

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple