Sheraton Reston Hotel
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$115
Westin.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$85
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$83
$67
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe club loungedulles airportbusiness tripspg memberbreakfast buffetstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbusiness centerhotel roomoutdoor poolfree shuttlemetro stationdc areafitness centersyrahconferencebusinesses
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The hotel is weel located in a quite neighborhood, about a 5 minute drive from reston town center. The hotel is very outdated, it certainly needs an uplift urgently. the only thing in the room that is sheraton standard is the bed. The bathroom, furniture, carpets are at least 20 years old.
Room service works well with a large set of options. The breakfast is also acceptable, although the room could use more light.
Being a platinum SPG I got no upgrade whatsoever, and still had a hard time negotiating a 2 hour extension to the already included late check-out.
Very good Cost benefit as it is the cheapest option in the area.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool are very quite...at least during the week outside of peak season.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Taylor H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear NunoGoogles,

Thank you so much for providing us with such valuable feedback. I am very sorry we were not able to upgrade you to one of our newly renovated suites during your recent travels. We have just completed renovating all of our guest rooms, so next time you are in town you be able to experience our new modern décor. I will certainly pass along your feedback to our team to ensure that we are monitoring these issues more closely.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

At my recent stay at Sheraton Reston I was treated to fantastic stay. The staff was the best. Consuela greeted us every morning and noon like we stayed there every night, it was my first time in Reston and I felt that I was a regular visitor. She was the best, hustling to make room for our sometimes stampede of guests wanting breakfast before leaving on our days activities, Great job Consuela, miss your smile.

Manuel always tended to our needs with great professionalism.
Monica and Mic always greeted us in the lobby with a smile and were very helpful answering our many questions about the hotels services and directions to local activities.

Bernie Ducat ,
Spooky Brother

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views of local area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Taylor H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Bernie D,

Thank you so much with providing us with such wonderful feedback. We are so delighted to learn that your reunion was such a success. It was a pleasure having your group with us and we are very excited about welcoming you all back next year. I will share all of your great feedback with our entire team.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Rooms recently renovated, much nicer than before (although bathrooms not renovated). Excellent staff that will bend over backward to meet your needs. Visit the bar and say hello to Sanh, the best hotel bartender around.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew H

Dear Matthew H,

Thank you so much for the great feedback you provided us with. I am so glad you were able to experience and enjoy our newly renovated rooms. I will also let the restaurant know how much you enjoyed your experience. We take great pride in our staff and the great work that they do.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wife and I decided to do a 10 day park and fly from the Sheraton. Had an early flight out of Dulles to Oakland CA. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary at Yosemite. We parked our car where we were instructed to park "in the back". Lot was pretty full but we found a spot under a lamp post. Hung the hotel tag from the mirror and spent the night. Hotel stay was okay, updated room was sufficient but coffee maker did not work. Upon arrival in Dulles we had to call the hotel to get the shuttle to come and pick us up. Nothing worse than being tired and seeing every other hotel shuttle come by but the Sheraton. You give them your flight information and they have an arrivals monitor in their lobby. You would think being a service company they would know that you had landed. Be prepared to call.

Here is where the trip completely falls apart. Upon arriving at the hotel I find that my front tire was flat. So I put on the donut spare and proceed to find a gas station. So it is early Saturday morning and I stop at two gas station only to be turned away. I decide to drive 50 miles an hour for 100 miles to get back home. Finally, when I get home I take the tire to Sears. I'm told the tire can't be fixed because of a slice in the side wall. The tire had been slashed. I contact the Sheraton that same day. It is Labor Day weekend so I don't get a call back until Tuesday. Manager apologizes and proceeds to tell me that the hotel has a "park at your own risk" policy. Funny I didn't see this anywhere in writing or in the advertisement. This hotel advertises "It's easy....park your car "safely" at the hotel, relax in one of our comfortable rooms the night before your flight, and hop on our complimentary shuttle to the airport, which is just minutes away! The manager proceeds to tell me that this is their first case of vandalism. So now I wonder if the the tire was slashed by a disgruntled employee. Either way I paid to park and you would expect some level of security. I find out from the hotel manager that there are no cameras and no security for the vehicles. I contacted Starwood who referred me back to local management.

So if you decide to "park and fly" at this hotel...do it at your own risk! I recommend to stay and pay a little more at a reputable "secure" location. In the future I will park at Dulles airport because it is more secure. After dealing with the indifferent management staff at the Sheraton and customer service at Starwood Hotels, I will never stay at one of their hotels for business or pleasure. What I got for my money is the most expensive and miserable experience. I frequently travel for business and this experience is the worst in 30 years!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank CvilleTravelers2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I would like to thank Monica at Check in desk for all help that she gave us after we needed overnight accomodation as taken off our flight as overbooked
Polite, Curteous and very very helpful
Thankyou