Sheraton Reston Hotel
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$83
$67
$99
$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$93
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Herndon Reston(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

All reviewsthe club loungedulles airportbusiness tripspg memberbreakfast buffetstarbucks coffeefront desk staffbusiness centerhotel roomoutdoor poolfree shuttlemetro stationdc areafitness centersyrahconferencebusinesses
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stay here quite often for work in Reston. No need to stay if you are on vacation in Wash DC. They offer a free airport shuttle over 30 minutes but its only a 15 trip to the hotel so sometimes I still take a cab ($18-25) if i just missed the shuttle. They also offer a local shuttle to Town Center and to office complexes in the area. My favorite this is that I can decline maid service and get a $5 voucher each day to use at the lobby store for snacks; The hotel rooms are fine - good mattress, flat screen TV, nice bath toiletries; but there is no mini bar or refridge; I have always gotten free wifi but not sure if that is a corp rate. The last trip I got Club room access which was nice for breakfast and happy hour. Decent gym and there is a pool and large patio area if you are bringing family. Cookies in the lobby; have tried room service a couple times - the menu is designed to help you figure out how to eat healthy; free business center with several computers and printer in lobby; conference center too

Room Tip: try to get in the tower rooms where the elevators are in the lobby by the front desk;
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Tony B, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Georgia&Sunshine,

Thank you for your gift of feedback; we thank you for being a loyal guest of Sheraton Reston.

To add some more to the “Make a Green Choice” program, we will be able to provide you $5 vouchers per day or 500 points daily if you are an SPG member, while declining housekeeping service throughout your stay.

If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Tony Besener

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Planning our company Christmas Party and the marketing team was Great - Brian and Stephanie

Looked around and had 30 minutes or so; went up the bar just as it was opening.

WOW; just as the doors were opening 5 of us hit the bartender, Linda I think her name was.

She was outstanding; plesant, knowlegable and insightful.

I had a few (my boss won't read this will he?) cokes

the other 4 were beer drinkers she quickly had ordering some very exotic drinks.

What a great ambassador Linda is - she will definately work our Christmas Party!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been a guest of sheraton Reston hotel for over 6-7 years. Every staff member, Bus drivers, housekeeping, restaurant staff, and especially, front desk personal, has went that extra mile to accommodate me. This visit prompted me to express my thanks too.
KURT LOUIS!!!
I will always refer any and every one I know to him and the sheraton Reston team.

Room Tip: The king size bed in the room is large enough for me, wife and 2yr. son, very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Young man named Kurt from start to finish was absolutely wonderful. Helpful and courteous, give the kid a raise!!!!!!!!!! He took care of us right away, gave us helpful information and was very friendly and kind. The hotel could literally be crappy and I would pay to have this level of customer service and friendliness. Kurt acted like he wanted me to be here and he was happy to see me. THANK YOU SHERATON

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Howard C
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The mattress on the bed was just old and slumpy. The bathroom was tiny, old and not clean. The carpet looked quite old. Definitely the rooms require serious renovation. However, the staff were nice, welcoming and helpful. Definitely not recommended for any non-business or leisure purpose.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear MDPIowacity,

Thank you for taking your time and providing us feedback regarding the hotel facilities and the services. We value our guests’ reviews to be able to provide better services and make chances according to our guests’ needs.

Our team works hard to provide exceptional guest services and to accommodate the needs of our valued guests. I am happy and proud to hear you were satisfied with the services and also happy to inform you that we are currently in planning stages of an overall renovation, included with this will be the latest version of the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper mattress.

If you need any assistance for your future plans at Sheraton Reston, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Warm regards,