Westin Reston Heights
$85
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$95
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$83
$67
$99
$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$93
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$109
$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskthe penthousetop floorbusiness hotelheavenly bedspg memberdulles airportvery nice hotelself parkingcomfortable roomsvery nice staydc areaminute driveupon checkfree parkingnorthern virginiafitness center
Reviewed April 4, 2011

The staff was really friendly and the rooms were big, nice and comfy. Wished that the shuttle services to both the town centre and surrounding areas were more reliable. Not for those with a timeline to keep.

• Stayed: April 2011
FOM_Westin_Reston, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the Westin Reston Heights Hotel. The hotel shuttle is scheduled to depart the Westin Reston Heights on the hour and the half hour typically arriving at Dulles International Airport on the 15's and 45's. I was delighted to read your comments regarding the friendliness of the staff and guestrooms. We hope to see you again soon, be well.
-Dave

Reviewed March 25, 2011

My credit card was debited at check in for a night stay despite submission of the airline voucher for free stay.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mik012
FOM_Westin_Reston, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2011

Dear Mik012,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay at the Westin Reston Heights. The Westin Reston Heights hotel works with the airlines at Dulles to assist in housing passengers that are unable to travel when occupancy allows. Depending on the reason for the delay, vouchers are either for a guestroom discount which is at the guest's cost or the room and tax is paid for by the airline. If after reviewing your voucher, you still feel you are due a refund, please contact me directly at 703.234.3506 or email me at dave.meredith@westinreston.com.
Be well,
-Dave
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2011

I have been meaning to post this review for a while... forgive the delay.

My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night because we were flying out of Dulles bright and early the next morning. We live in DC and I work in Herndon, VA, so I am familiar with the hotels in the area. We initially chose the Westin because it was new, had a lift to the airport, has a good reputation, and was a great price (we got a room for less than $100, which is hard to find in this area.)

When we arrived, we were in our wedding attire, and the front desk staff automatically (and at no cost) upgraded us to a suite. The room was wonderful, large, well decorated, and clean.

On top of the free upgrade, we received a complimentary bottle of champagne and dessert which were brought up to our room not long after we arrived.

We had a lovely stay and it was a lovely way to end our wedding day and rest up for our flight to Antigua the next day! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica J
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I flew down last minute on NYE to spend the night with a friend that was there on business. My friend stays at this property quite often. I wasn't expecting much as it basically is an airport hotel. The service was exemplary and everything else was very pleasant. From the cheerful girl at the front desk to the servers in Vinofera. I was in the bar early on NYC waiting for my companion to arrive. First of all the wine list is top-notch with many GREAT choices by the glass and reasonable prices. When's the last time you saw a Duckhorn Merlot or a Ridge Zin by the glass at a hotel bar???!! As I was enjoying my first glass of Tattinger, again at a very reasonable price by the glass, the manager came over and asked what my wine preferences were. He told me he had a great Pinot that wasn't on the list that he wanted me to try. Ken Wright Cellars, Shea Vineyards...delicious and it was on the house! The tuna and salmon carpaccio appetizer I had was spot-on as well. We had a suite that was very comfortable although the shower was a bit cramped. The only complaint I had was breakfast the next day. They were very short-staffed, we waited forever to order and when we did get our food it was wrong. The manager proceeded to comp our meal, offer us a free night and a free dinner if we could stay, which we couldn't, but then offerred a town car to the airport. THIS is what service should always be!!! BRAVO Westin Reston!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2011

I had an unexpected layover on December 18th and stayed at the Westin Reston.   The staff greeted our group of tired passengers graciously, brought out toothbrushes and toothpaste, and upgraded me to a fantastic room which was much appreciated. The room was spacious and lovely and I slept great. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business