“Delicious real ice cream”
Review of Moo Thru

Moo Thru
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Remington
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Chocolate shake was super rich and topped with real whipped cream. Some unusual flavors. Yum! Prices are reasonable--$7 for a shake and two scoops of ice cream in a cup.

There are newer reviews for Moo Thru

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I don't live in the area, and was just driving through on my way to Washington, DC, but the sign caught my eye, and I stopped in--and am very glad I did. Even from the parking lot there is a delicious smell of waffle-cone batter wafting around, and the ice cream itself was even better. I felt like I got a good value for what I paid, and the ice cream was some of the bet I've had. It was creamy, smooth, and flavorful. There was a great selection of flavors and toppings, and the staff was friendly.

As a note, if you're approaching from the south on 29, you may think (or be told by your GPS) that you have to flip a U turn to enter the Moo Thru parking lot. You can actually turn left through the intersection (where turning right would put you on 28) and enter the parking lot from the back road. Depending on traffic, that might be a little easier.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This coop of farmers who are keeping up with the dairy herd at their farms and making and selling the ice cream is special. This is a MUST STOP on our way home from Dulles airport to celebrate our coming home to the USA and tasting REAL ice cream again. I will have to do another taste test to see what is the best today. It changes from day to day. This is an ice cream parlor along the road in Virginia. It is a great break from the traffic and the food is as good as everyone says it is. Enjoy

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My son and I stopped by Moo Thru on our way through town because of the cute cow out front. And the ice cream was Amazing. We like ice cream and this was the best I have ever had.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Blackberry ice cream was ridiculously good. Like the other reviewers have said, the service was slow.

Been to Moo Thru? Share your experiences!