“Great Stay”

and 1 more site!
Ma Margaret's House B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Reedville B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 1, 2011

My wife and I took a trip to the Northern Neck for bicycling and kayaking. This B&B lives up to the reviews we read. Clean and comfortable room. Great porches. Great breakfast. Nice price. Modern amenities with a classic feel. We enjoyed the junior suite because it gave us comfortable seating in our room. The area was perfect for our bikes and kayaks.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DaveDeb76

Reviewed April 18, 2011

This was my first time staying in a bed and breakfast. If they are all like Ma Margaret's, I will make bed and breakfasts part of all my travel plans. The innkeepers took care of me of from the time I arrived until the time I departed--very important for a single traveler. Both days I was served a big country breakfast. The inn was very clean, the beds were comfortable--just like home. The innkeepers made suggestions about things to explore, places to eat and checked each day to see how I emjoyed the day's events. There were ample shops to explore.

Room Tip: All the rooms are reasonably priced!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank dreambig414
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I took advantage of early spring weather to take a weekend trip to the Northern Neck. I had my eye on this B&B, based on the great reviews on Trip Advisor. I wasn't disappointed!

The inn is located off the highway in a very quiet area...just the location if you're trying to get away from the noise of the city. The rooms are very well appointed...everything I needed was at hand.

The hospitality was great, as was the breakfast in the morning.

I stayed in the Ma Margaret's Junior Suite, which was perfect for one, and would have been great for two.

I'm looking forward to returning, once the ferries to the islands are up and running for the season.

I highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We loved the feeling of home. The accomodations were like sleeping in our very own bed. The fresh well water was such a delight that taking a shower was so much more soothing than taking one in our home in CA. Breakfast was stupendous; courteous, warm and timely service with a menu that knocked our socks off every morning. The atmosphere was so calming as well. At times we felt like we were in a movie. Just simply the best!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank kjlacurry
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Ma Margaret's House while visiting Reedville, Va. The house is absolutely gorgeous. Alva & Cynthia provided us with great hospitality and we thoroughly enjoyed the large, country breakfast! DE-LISH! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mrs_Heiberg
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Outstanding Customer Service, Outstanding accommodations, Great Atmosphere and the food was absolutely delicious! We can't wait until our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Yerb3
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Very friendly and comfortable place to stay. We stayed the night before going over to Tangier Island for the day and it was really convenient. An easy drive to Reedville for dinner and a pleasant stroll along the main street.
Great breakfast, comfortable bed and lovely soft towels!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ScotlivingintheUS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reedville
Island Inn and Suites
#1 of 2 in Kilmarnock
Flowering Fields B&B
Flowering Fields B&B
#1 of 2 in White Stone

Been to Ma Margaret's House B&B? Share your experiences!