“Just the best”
Review of Cornerstone Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Oak
Cornerstone Farm
Ranked #2 of 2 Red Oak B&B and Inns
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Just the best”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The farm is beautiful and situated conveniently to sites like Kerr Lake and Appamatox Court House. Barb and Ward are warm, welcoming hosts who will gladly share with your their love for their farm and the surrounding area. You're free to be involved with farm activities or not as you choose. (With Barb's help,I made cheese with milk from their goats. And don't miss out on one of Ward's "Owl Walks"). The rooms are homey and scrupulously clean, and the food delicious. My husband and I had a wonderful, fun, yet restful time and hated to leave. We will be visiting again as soon as we can.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Eisite59

Solo
Business
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife has the idea that one day she wants her own hobby farm, so for her birthday I brought her here for the weekend. It was only about 2 hr drive from Richmond. The house is nice. We got a king size bed. The bathroom was attached and clean. Barb was the very sweet lady who ran the place was great. I got a big package that included every meal. All the meals were big and great. She was very nice and called the week before to ask about preferences. She even got my wife a birthday cake. We signed up for a bunch of the extras, farm chores (a must) we got to bottle feed baby goats, milk the goats, meet the sheep, and horses, and ducks and chickens, and a ton of other animals. I was worried before I got there about how many animals were going to be there and what condition they would be treated. The animals were treated really well, you could tell how much Barb and Ward cared for them. My wife learned how to make goat cheese. She really enjoyed that. We both went on a trail ride. I always felt safe, but also had some fun. They have a cute little pony for little kids too, I forgot its name, but called him Little Sebastian (from Parks and Rec). We also had a bon fire one night and roasted marshmallows. I think that is it. The place was very peaceful in our downtime. I highly recommend it. Oh yeah, they have little pond that you can fish in. I don’t fish, but I thought that would be cool for those who like it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
9 Thank vcu152

Been to Cornerstone Farm? Share your experiences!