“Yikes, wait a few miles and get off the highway!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Raphine
Cuisines: Fast Food
Medford, New Jersey
“Yikes, wait a few miles and get off the highway!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Truck stop convenience store gas stations and Wendy's. Greasy fast food no better or worse than others. But freezing seriously freezing cold in the restaurant. And we are from up north! Sketchy convenience store decent bathrooms, showers too which was interesting. But the clientele--double yikes. Scary crowd, held to the door and the guy actually grunted at me. Not a thank you--an actual grunt. And apparently having a full set of teeth is an option not many choose. Stomach still hurts from lunch.

Raphine, Virginia
“Eat a sandwich or salad, watch the trucks come and go”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just off Exit 205 of Route 81, the Raphine, Va. Wendy's is a good place to eat. It's in the same building with a small convenience store which has a Dunkin' Donuts Express, so while my husband orders a sandwich or salad for me,I go next door for my favorite coffee. Wendy's has a great view of the trucks coming and going from the truck stop out back and the Peterbilt repair facility up the hill. The food is as good as most Wendy's restaurants, but here it's served quickly despite how busy it is most of the time. We visit it all the time because it's less than 10 minutes from our home, as do our neighbors.

• Visited March 2014
Ontario
“Hungry?”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Since there were no other places to eat other than fast food, we chose Wendy's since it was right there when we were filling up with gas. Killed two birds with one stone.

Visited January 2014
Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
“Typical Wendys”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is your typical Wendy's Restaurant. We've not found it to be slow, like others have posted. The service is good, the atmosphere is clean, and we stop here whenever we're in town.

• Visited June 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Dirty and Slow”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This was the slowest service I've ever experienced at a Wendy's. Lots and lots of people standing around waiting for food should have tipped me off, but I didn't notice until I was one of them. It was a 30 minute "fast food" stop -- for three kids' meals and an order of nuggets. Thirty Minutes!

• Visited June 2012