Comfort Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
$55
$67
QualityInn
Days Inn Staunton South(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$59
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$101
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$120
$105
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstruck stopdesk personnelgreat stopwaffle machinean ironcomfortable roomthe wi finice sizecheck in was quickoff the highwayrefrigerator and microwavewaffleshot waterpleasant staywould stay here againbalconysc
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We ended up staying here for two nights on our trip, after booking through an online site. We got a discount rate, which worked out because there isn't much to do in this neck of the woods. It's conveniently located next to I-81, and is about 15 miles each way to Staunton and Lexington. It was booked solid when we were there, thanks to Hurricane Irene, but everything went OK and the breakfast and coffee were good. The staff was pleasant, no complaints with them, but the A/C in the room didn't work- it was only good for pulling in some cool outside air at night. One of the two windows in the room wouldn't stay up by itself and we had to prop it open, and my girlfriend and her daughter said the hot tub was shut down and the room was being used for storage...but the outdoor pool was up and running so they were happy. It was an OK stay overall, it was just a stopover on our way to Va. Beach for a spur of the moment end-of-summer vacation.

Room Tip: The second floor is actually the ground floor where you enter. I think the first floor is only to access the pool and for housekeeping, etc. ;)
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I don't know what is wrong with the other reviewers who rated this hotel above 3 stars. This was one of the worst hotels in which I have ever had the displeasure of staying. Upon entering my room I noticed the walls and carpet were stained with various things (I don't even want to thing about with what). When I changed into my sleepwear, I didn't even want to put my dirty (never mind clean) clothes on the chairs. I placed my clothes on top of the dresser but as I was doing so I found a live flea on the dresser. After inspecting the room for next 20 minutes, I decided that I could either sleep in the car, or sleep in the bed. I thoroughly inspecting the bed before attempting to go to sleep. The bed felt as if every spring had sprung. Needless to say I woke up about every 2 hours. The pillow felt like a box. My alarm clocked me at 8 hours of sleep but I woke up feeling very unrested and ended up falling asleep several times during my business training session the next day, not to mention the complementary breakfast was abysmally bad! Avoid this place at all costs!!!! It's worse than my description, trust me!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Holly S
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We had a long drive from Nashville, heading to Washington DC - after a few hours on the road we decided to find somewhere to stop for the night and found this Days Inn quoted in local tourist guides as offering a "deluxe" breakfast.

- Internet (wifi) was unavailable during our stay
- The hotel definitely had that "out of season" feel to it
- "Deluxe" breakfast failed spectacularly to meet expectations

Overall a disappointing Days Inn stay, but it did the job for 1 night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gravimetrix
Reviewed August 14, 2010

For $50 a night you couldn't ask for anything more. The above people are that rate this place down live in by gone years. The good ol' days of $20 hotels are gone....$50 is the new $20 if you are lucky and I got lucky here. I travel up and down the east coast for work and this is in the 7ish range compared to all the hotels i stay in in the $50-$200 range. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2010

the third motel i stopped at in that area, i thought i was doomed to a dump for the night. it was extremely nice, all american staff, priced right, and the view from the dining room was worth the trip. the motel sits on a hillside overlooking a striking view of a wide green valley stretching up to the mountain the blue ridge parkway runs along. thanks to the two ladies at the front desk for the southern hospitality. j collins, millstone, ky.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business