Best Western Radford Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolplenty of parkingbusiness centerwafflessausagefitness centerbreakfast arearoom was clean and comfortablehot breakfastcollege towneasy accesswould stay againfree breakfastup to datemy sonoff the highwaygreat place to stay
Reviewed September 5, 2010

This hotel is only interested in getting your money. They book rooms under false pretense. We booked a non-smoking room and even called to confirm our reservation the night before departure. We informed them that we would arrive late. They confirmed and we arrived to find out that they had given us a smoking room. And this did not just happen to us. We walked in on two older guests who were very upset for the same problem. To make matter worse, this was a very busy week-end at VaTech University because we were there to take our daughter back to school and so were thousands of other parents. Every other hotels were fully booked. We believe that this was intentional because they wanted the money. They offered us a discount on the room! A discount?1? Because we were desperate, we had agreed to look at the room but we are non-smokers and you can imagine what a smoke-filled room is like for non-smokers. It was horrible. We called every hotel in the area and did manage to find one. This was at 12:00 a.m. We ended up paying almost triple for a room somewhere else. I will never deal with Best Western or any of there related hotels again.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I had a car breakdown on I-81 that took 5 days for repairs. After staying across the street at La Quinta the first night (no working internet, no pool), I walked over and explained my situation. They gave me a good rate and I spent the rest of the week at the hotel. With the car being in the shop, I had no transportation. The staff at this Best Western went out of their way to make sure I was okay, and I spent the days taking a "forced vacation". Everything I needed was right there - a nice pool and hot tub, great restaurant, free breakfast (real breakfast, not just bagels and coffee), and short walk up the street to a convenience store. The staff was incredibly friendly, from the desk staff, restaurant staff, housekeeping and maintenance. I would highly recommend the Best Western Radford Inn to anyone, and plan to stop there on my next trip down south.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank mgviolin
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My daughter goes to Radford University, its her 3rd year. We always stay at the Best Western/ Radford Inn. This hotel has a very friendly and help staff. The room are always clean and quiet!! The beds were very comfortable!!

The location is great, hotel is not far off 81 or far from Radford University.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I stayed here last year and went again this year. Good price with a lot of amenities, from the computer available in the business center to the pool to the fitness center to the VERY good breakfast (hot scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and a lot more) and a restaurant under new management that was also very good (attentive and pleasant service - as well as good food). Best of all - my son's wallet slipped out of his pocket onto the sofa and we recovered it through a phone call to the front desk when he realized it the next morning. It was retrieved with $80 still in it (he has a different last name, so they couldn't trace it to the room). So - I will be back again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank enghien
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This hotel is wonderful. My family and I enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant was cozy along with being spacious. The food was delicious. One really feels like a guest rather than a patron!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family