$55
$57
$55
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
SleepInn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortInn
$68
$142
$129
Hampton.com
$123
All reviewscollege townwafflesbusiness centerbreakfast areaoff the highwaywould stay againhot breakfastindoor poolgreat place to stayfitness centerbed was comfortablenice stayfree breakfastsanfordrumotelcereal
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I have stayed many times at this hotel we have always found the staff friendly and helpful and the rooms clean, comfy and quiet. The restaurant inside the hotel is nice and when you are tired it is nice to not have to get in the car and go somewhere else to eat. We have also taken advantage of the indoor heated pool and the hot tub many times it's a nice way to relax after being in the car after a long trip.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2008

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western in Radford. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were large, very clean and very very comfortable beds. I have a lot of trouble with my back, so I can truely tell you this hotel has wonderful beds. The rooms are well stocked. The children really enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast is included and they have a wonderful selection of foods available. I highly reccomend you stay here!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Pandas4ever
Reviewed May 19, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times. It is always clean and quiet. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. And the indoor pool and hot tub are a wonderful added bonus!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Recently stayed at Best Western in Radford, Va while visiting Radford University with my daughter. The front desk service was quick and friendly. The room we had was very nice, clean & the beds were very comfortable. We even used the pool and hot tub which were well maintained. We ate at the restaurant 2 nights and both meals were delicious and served by friendly wait staff. Their FREE breakfast buffet was great - you can make your own waffles, they have lots of fresh fruit, juices, cereals, yogurt, bread, muffins and bagels. The coffee is outstanding.
An excellent place to stay when visiting students at Radford University.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2008

As a truck driver, I stayed here many times in 2004 and 2005. Having traveled all over the USA and Canada, I think this is one of the best. Beautiful rooms, friendly and helpful staff and I really liked the indoor pool and hottub. I can not think of anything I missed duing my stay.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled on business