$55
$85
$57
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
SleepInn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortInn
$68
$142
$129
Hampton.com
$123
HIExpress.com
All reviewscollege townwafflesbusiness centerbreakfast areaoff the highwaywould stay againhot breakfastindoor poolgreat place to stayfitness centerbed was comfortablenice stayfree breakfastsanfordrumotelcereal
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel many times. It has improved. Cleanliness was always an issue but seems better.Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast bar was good and had many options. There is still some detail cleaning that would make this place even better. In the am, there was no hot water for a shower so that was a problem. But, I think they were trying to fix it but I left for home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Radford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your response regarding your stay with us. We especially appreciate a frequent guest sharing with us noted improvements as well as caring enough to offer suggestions for shoring up any deficiencies. Your comments have been shared with our staff as encouragement to continue in their efforts to provide an exceptional product and service to all guests. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at the hotel one night while on our way south. The hotel staff is freindly and provided excellent service. Both reserved rooms were available at check in and were a great value. The location a few miles off the freeway is very quiet. The indoor pool/spa was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Best Western Radford. As you noted, our location while convenient to the interstate is also a quiet location with its restful and spacious grounds. And the large indoor pool is certainly a guest favorite - so glad you were able to enjoy it! We look forward to your being our guest again.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western Radford Inn and wanted to compliment them on one of their employees. At the front desk I met a young lady by the name of Gena who went above and beyond the call of duty. I travel 4 times a year for a non-profit organization and this young lady made my experience one of the best ever. Her warmth and genuine concern in handling some issues I had with my room completely changed my mind about the way hotels regard their customers. I could tell you some horror stories about previous stays at other hotels. It was a joy to see someone take pride in their work and actually care about the customer. When my travels take me back to Radford, VA there is no other place I will even consider staying, regardless of price or convenience. I suspect by then Gena will be running the place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words about your February visit to our Best Western Radford, VA. It is very gratifying to hear that a member of our staff took such great care of you that "Her warmth and genuine concern" completely changed your mind about the way hotels regard their customers. Our team in Radford adheres to the "We Love Guests!" philosophy and are dedicated to providing the best of guest service to their visitors. We are delighted to hear that our staff member has turned you into a return guest and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We visit Radford on a regular basis. Could it be the fact that one of our kids attend Radford University? :)
If you check in during lunch or early dinner hours, your stomach will growl immediately and that's cause Alejandro's is right at the entrance. The smell of mexican food will wake up your appetite immediately. It's nice but not overwhelming.
Check in was a breezed since we had previous reservations. The hallways were nice and clean as were the rooms. Beds were ok, nothing to brag about but they do offer double queen size compared to double full size beds. We stayed on the first floor and I was pretty surprised we didn't hear any noise from outside (our room was close to an entrance). The air/heat unit is a little loud and that could have accounted for restless night on my part (everyone else slept ok).
The pool area is really nice but totally bummed out the hot tub didn't work.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family