“Not your average Mexican restaurant!”
Review of Rocas

Rocas
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Went in on a Wednesday night with my girlfriend who isn't a big fan of Mexican food. Our server Alex was very friendly and recommended the talapia fish tacos which were grilled and seasoned perfectly served with avocado and some sort of a chipotle sauce. The tacos also came with a house salad of mixed greens that you wouldn't expect from a Mexican restaunt. Needless to say my girlfriend was happy and we will be back.

3  Thank GiraffeMon
There are newer reviews for Rocas

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We dropped in for supper at the spur of the minute on a Wednesday evening. This location has hosted several food establishments over the decades. But Rocas is a completely revamped building with large parking lot.

We arrived just as Argentina beat the Netherlands in the World Cup semi finals.

Standard Mexican menu and prices. Fast friendly service by the American waiters (seemed a tad unusual for a Mexican restaurant).

I had a taco salad with shrimp. It was delicious although it had the consistency of a thick soup. Had it not been so filling, I would have asked for a spoon to finish the tasty mixture of shrimp, onions, green pepper and cheeses - but I only had room for 2/3 of it.

Table for 2 meals and a single pint of beer came to $22.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Got the lunch Dos Taquitos, both chicken, they were great cheese dip great.. chips and salsas you can't really mess up. Overall great first experience.

1  Thank Sammie2042
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The Chori-Pollo was recommended by our server and it was fabulous!! Food was quick to come out, hot and fresh.
More people need to come here!!

1  Thank BucMomSue
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went here for lunch and ordered from the lunch menu. The chips and salsa were good. I had both beef and chicken and enjoyed the chicken more. The food was a little bland to me and the presentation was not that great. The staff were friendly and prompt in their service. If I were local I would probably not frequent this location. Prices were average in my experience. The building looks new and was very clean.