“Excellence” 4 of 5 stars

Rocas
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Got the lunch Dos Taquitos, both chicken, they were great cheese dip great.. chips and salsas you can't really mess up. Overall great first experience.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sammie2042

Hoover
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The Chori-Pollo was recommended by our server and it was fabulous!! Food was quick to come out, hot and fresh.
More people need to come here!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BucMomSue
Panama City, Florida
“Excellent service, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went here for lunch and ordered from the lunch menu. The chips and salsa were good. I had both beef and chicken and enjoyed the chicken more. The food was a little bland to me and the presentation was not that great. The staff were friendly and prompt in their service. If I were local I would probably not frequent this location. Prices were average in my experience. The building looks new and was very clean.

• Visited June 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“2nd visit to rocas...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

stopped in on a Saturday night, it wasn't too busy and was greeted and seated promptly. the first thing I noticed were a few employees sitting down at a table just staring at us as we were being walked to our table. the chips and salsa came quickly, our waiter came quickly as well(he was one of the ones sitting down as we came in who was also staring at us). he was friendly, took our drink order and brought our food rather quickly. between every visit to our table he would go back to a table and sit with other co-workers. I don't think this looks very professional at all to have paid employees sitting down every chance they get. the food portion looked smaller than what was pictured but I did not complain. the food was good and the prices are reasonable but I do think management needs to address the sitting down at tables while on the clock and staring at customers.

• Visited May 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Better than Average Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I had dinner there on Cinco de Mayo. Visit based on reviews as we were driving through Radford on our way north. Place was very busy as expected but service was quick and efficient, although server brought amber instead of lager Dos as requested. Correcton made without charge. Food was very good especially the chiles rellenos. Burrito was OK. If I lived in the area, I would definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TomWilliams22

Been to Rocas? Share your experiences!