“Better than Average Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Rocas
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida
“Better than Average Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I had dinner there on Cinco de Mayo. Visit based on reviews as we were driving through Radford on our way north. Place was very busy as expected but service was quick and efficient, although server brought amber instead of lager Dos as requested. Correcton made without charge. Food was very good especially the chiles rellenos. Burrito was OK. If I lived in the area, I would definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TomWilliams22

Dublin, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not going back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I am a local in town and wanted to try the new place. Service was good but the food was not. It did not have much taste at all. I will not be going back. There are better Mexican restaurants around so pass it up. El Rancheos in Dublin is the best one in this area that I have found.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Radford, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It will made me sick.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Like everyone else, I wanted to try out the new restaurant in town. Little did I know that it was a big mistake. Our waiter was not the most attentive and it probably took us a good twenty minutes to even pay and be able to leave. To top it all of the food made me sick. My stomach was bothering me later that night and I was throwing up the next day. I don't plan to return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Virginia Beach
“Good food, great service, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

As noted in most reviews this Mexican restaurant is good. I would not say it is knock your socks off great but it is good. For me it was above par.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank RCCKKC
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stopped because the outside looked most inviting. We drove through town and saw no restaurant that seemed worth stopping. As you walk in you see a beautiful tequila bar. Very friendly service. Started with chips and salsa and an unusual cream garlic dip that was delicious. I had the Quesadilla Rancheras. It had just the right amount of cheese and delicious tender pieces of steak on top. Wife had the Quesadilla Rellena. Again, delicious! I had Negra Modelo and wife had happy hour margarita. Very reasonably priced. I believe this is the highest I have rated a restaurant on tripadvisor.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jim R

Been to Rocas? Share your experiences!