“What a Find!”

La Quinta Inn Radford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Radford
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My first stay at La Quinta will certainly not be my last if all La Quintas give the top rate service of the La Quinta Inn @ Radford Virginia. Called and booked room direct.Excellent Service, Friendly Staff, Clean hotel inside and out, beds very comfortable, and all at an affordable price. The staff at La Quinta got us off to a pleasant visit to the town of Radford Virginia.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Good place to stay if going to VT football game....only 15 minutes from VT and decent rate.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This was our first stay at this location. We've had friends staying here throughout the football season so decided to join in with them. My husband and I had heard a lot about "Hope" and finally got to meet this sweet, sweet girl. She's a joy! Being from the North you rarely meet such a genuine young lady. The room was very clean and everything was nice. We've traveled a lot throughout the years, and having a desk clerk like Hope is a huge bonus. From now on we'll be staying at La Quinta!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victoria H
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Quite University Town.
After three room changes with a VERY Patient Staff We got what we were looking for (Not easy on line to book a room with 30 charaters or less)
Manager and Staff asked if they could assit in bringing in luggage. Any additional request were met with ease. The bathroom,shower area was very good size.Room coffee nice tasteful.
Bistro and bar on site.Prices are very resonable for food and drinks....
As for pet walking area around site is done in bark chips so no dogie messes to deal with.No extra charge for pets.Room rates are very good.
Can reach multi back roads to view this part of VA & easy access to WVA.

Room Tip: Book a room with fridge microwave . No Elevator Have pets stayed near exit door ,first floor Very...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lowell1969
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We were traveling to South Carolina - a long ride from NJ, so we stayed at the LQ overnight. The hotel was very adequate - rooms were spacious, acatually a bedroom and sitting room, everything was very clean - a priority with me. This morning when I was getting breakfast - simple coffee, pastries, cereal, etc. essentially a continental breakfast, I met the assistant manager, Troy. He was very friendly and concerned that everything was up to standards. I assured him it was and esp. nice, the hotel is pet friendly.
There is a small rest./bar - so nice you don't have to leave the property. We got takeout dinner, that was surprisingly very tasty. Menu is simple - hot sandwhiches, pasta and pizza, but really good and inexpensive!

Room Tip: We had rioom 121 - right near back door - great for taking the dog out, bedroom and sitting room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We booked a room through Expedia for this hotel while in Blacksburg for a football game. After a long day, we were hot, sweaty, hungry, and ready to check-in our hotel to shower and go out to eat. When we got to the hotel we discovered that they were booked solid and never received our reservation from Expedia. I provided the appropriate documentation to prove that we did book and pay for our room. Troy, the Assistant General Manager was very helpful, and Nino, the General Manager, was out of town and even spoke to me on the phone to try and work with us. I have worked in the hospitality business before, so I knew even by showing proof we booked our room that they would walk us, which was fine. They worked with Expedia to get our refund and called the Comfort Inn to book us a room for the evening, which I didn't think anyone would have a room since it was last minute on game weekend. Nino also called and left a voicemail to follow-up with me after he received confirmation that Expedia refunded our money and to make sure we were happy with everything. I have worked in Hospitality for many years and appreciate Nino & Troy going above and beyond to help my husband and I.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My husband and I reserved a King room for our stay. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door to our room and they had given us a King suite with a jacuzzzi! The hotel and our room were spotless. They have a Bistro Cafe located inside the hotel where we decided to eat dinner. The waiter was super nice but we weren't impressed with the food. We travel with a 5 pound Chihuahua and ALWAYS stay at LaQuinta Inns because they are very pet friendly. LaQuinta Inns are a nice hotel chain at great prices.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Radford
Best Western Radford Inn
#9 of 14 in Christiansburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
Comfort Inn Blacksburg
#8 of 10 in Blacksburg

Been to La Quinta Inn Radford? Share your experiences!