$85
$57
$55
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
SleepInn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
$68
$129
Hampton.com
$144
$123
All reviewsvalley roomsoaking tubthomas roomplace to stayriver valleybreakfast was deliciousbeautiful roomgracious hoststhree nightsbusiness tripsanfordwedding
Reviewed December 3, 2009

The innkeeper was most gracious and the home is immaculate. Each room is unique. The grounds are very well kept. It was quiet and relaxed. We had a wonderful breakfast and enjoyed learning about the history of the home and the town. There is much to do in this area for nature enthusiasts, and the Inn is located in a college town-Radford, and very close to Virginia Tech. Lots of charm.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank daisydukeVirginia
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My wife and I stayed at Nesselrod expecting a luxurious, relaxing getaway but instead were very disappointed. Nesselrod is under new ownership and the couple running things now has no background in hospitality. The service and food were poor and the house has seen better days.

Save your money and try another B&B in the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WeLoveToTravelVA
Reviewed August 5, 2009

I was traveling to a ChemEd Conference and I wasn't sure what to expect in a small town like Radford, Va. I was instantly charmed by the hospitality of Mark and Rebecca. They treated me like an honored guest during my entire stay. Their 3 course breakfasts are amazing, and they gave excellent dining recommendations in the area. Time just flew and I was sorry to leave.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank wctraveler34
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Had my son's rehearsal dinner here. Groom's family rented all rooms for weekend. Boy, was this the place! Linens, mattresses, furniture, carpets all top of the line. I felt like we had reserved a luxurious country estate! Only problem was selecting ones room! All so different! Breakfasts were excellent Gardens encouraged strolling and quiet relaxing. Large flat screen and comfortable sofas in great room for game watching. Inn owner was unobtrusive, out of our way but available when needed. Great!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2009

A stay at Nesselrod on the New is a not-to-be-missed experience, and a wonderful way to just escape and relax, or to celebrate your most special occasions with family and friends. We went there for a “girls” getaway and birthday celebration, and our weekend at this very special Bed & Breakfast was everything we hoped it would be, and so much more. Climbing the winding driveway from the New River, and viewing the house, gazebo, grounds, and gardens, I got excited about our weekend plans there, but also could not help but think what a perfect location it would be for a wedding or romantic rendezvous. Once inside the inn, the many beautiful photos of past weddings and events held at Nesselrod confirmed that to be true. Our accommodations in the three lovely rooms we occupied (Lily of the Valley, Lilac, and Enchanted Garden rooms) were so beautiful and roomy (and yet at the same time very cozy and extremely comfortable), and the majestic views, fireplaces, lavish baths, and many special personal touches (such as fresh flowers, candles, bath salts and heated towels) made us feel like royalty, if just for the weekend. Our hosts, Mark & Rebecca, were so warm and hospitable, and continued that royal experience by pampering us throughout the weekend. They were a delightful couple and we were so pleased when they agreed to join us as we sat around the fireplace in the large and comfortable parlor, and enjoyed good wine, conversation, and our favorite movies on the big flat screen above the mantel. There in that magical place, we lost track of time and the stresses of our everyday lives as we talked and laughed together well into the night. It only got better when topped off the next day with a lazy sleep-in-then-lounge-in-the-soaking-tub morning, followed by a leisurely and lovely three course breakfast provided by our hosts, (including the piece de resistance… their delicious signature baked pear treat that is to die for!). For us it was the perfect place for a memorable and relaxing time together, and – for me – a very special birthday celebration that I will never forget.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family