All reviewsvalley roomsoaking tubplace to staybeautiful roomgracious hoststhree nightsbusiness trip
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Wonderful setting and the rooms were great! The building and setting and so nice and fun to explore.
Mark took great care of us and prepared a delicious breakfast. He had great suggestions for restaurants in the area and activities.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2017

This was a great place for us to spend our anniversary. The B&B is well hidden from the interstate, in fact the only noise you hear is nature. The room we stayed in was awesome! The tub was big enough for two accompanied by a shower that has 9 shower heads for maximum relaxation. Mark (could also be Marc) was a terrific host. Upon arrival he gave us great recommendations for dinner and cooked an even better breakfast. Even once we checked out, he recommended some places for us to visit to get some great pictures and memories. It was a great night stay and I’m looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lilly in the Valley Room (could be spelling it wrong)
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2017

If you imagine what your ideal would be for a bed and breakfast, you will end up with something that is exactly like Nesselrod. It is a beautiful country house on a secluded lot of land (though close to the main road). Everything is charming about it. The room we stayed in was simply beautiful. And it was comfortable. The bed and amenities were all first class. Breakfast is prepared by Buddy, the owner, who likes to cook. It is fantastic! And Buddy makes this experience that much warmer. He is simply a natural host, and he made us feel welcome the entire time of our two day visit. This is just a wonderful place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

This is the first time, in doing a review, that I have submitted photos because I can't find words to describe the room where I stayed except to say I slept in a fairy garden.

Though I discovered this place on a business trip it is on my list of places to return for pleasure when I can linger over the delicious breakfast and have a cup of coffee with Mark the innkeeper.

Buddy,who is the resident greeter with his own business card, is a friendly black lab who has a keen sense of who is a dog person and who is not!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Stayed here on a little solo trip, and what a lovely place. Gracious hosts, excellent breakfast, luxurious bed, serene setting. Loved the soaking tub in the Lily of the Valley room. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo