$85
$57
$55
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$72
SleepInn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
$142
$129
$123
All reviewsvalley roomsoaking tubthomas roomplace to stayriver valleybreakfast was deliciousbeautiful roomgracious hoststhree nightsbusiness tripsanfordwedding
Reviewed March 6, 2017

We have stayed in the Thomas Room on two different occasions, once in the summer and once in January. The inn has proven to be charming no matter what season we visit. The setting atop a bluff on the New River provides a beautiful view that is convenient to a number of activities in the New River Valley. What a lovely place for special events. The nearby New River Trail provides a great spot for a walk, a bike ride, a picnic, or a peaceful spot to watch the canoes float by. The breakfasts are exceptional as is the hospitality of Mark who is a wealth of information on the area. Buddy always provides a warm welcome as well. We look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the Lily of the Valley room with our three year old. The room is spacious and very comfortable. We shared the very comfortable king sized bed, and there was plenty of room for our daughter to create a "nest" on the floor. The bathtub is enormous, and the shower is a lot of fun - shower heads everywhere. The in-room mini fridge is very useful. The gas fireplace is pretty. There were lots of little touches like those that we liked.

The breakfast was delicious - served by the gracious owner. There are two beautiful dogs who help host as well. I wish I had more reasons to travel to Radford and stay here!

(It looks like a wonderful place to have a wedding, too.)

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I spent the weekend in the "Oriental Lily" room and was pleasantly surprised by the rich decorations, inviting warm atmosphere of the room and amenities, and the friendliness of the staff. It was truly a relaxing weekend that I would highly recommend, especially as an escape from a very demanding semester! Breakfast was decadent and filling and grounds warrant a peaceful walk in the morning or afternoon. Can't recommend it enough!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Moiety2011
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at Nesselrod a few times over the past couple of years and each time we are impressed. Mark and Kelsey are fantastic Inn keepers, they make you feel welcomed and have created a wonderful oasis! The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are well appointed and breakfast is fantastic. I would highly recommend this Inn!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

I am so happy my husband and I got to stay a night at Nesselrod this weekend! We stayed in the Enchanted Garden suite and the room was so cozy. We felt right at home from the moment we walked in the front door! The property is so beautiful. Kelsey and her helper (and buddy the dog!) were all so welcoming and made a delicious breakfast the next morning. Thank you all--we had a delightful time!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple