Nesselrod Bed and Breakfast
$99
La Quinta
$57
$68
Sleep Inn & Suites(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$68
SleepInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
$64
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$63
$60
$129
$119
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalley roomdelicious breakfastthomas roomromantic settinghill overlookinggrounds are beautifulgracious hostssoaking tubriver valleyplace to staybike ridespecial eventswealth of informationbeautiful roombusiness tripwonderful foodthree nights
Reviewed January 18, 2012

A bed and breakfast is only as good as the hosts. Well...Mark and Rebecca are the owners and hosts of Nesselrod and they are its heart! From our first step into the foyer of this lovely home and the warm reception we received from Mark, we were absolutly captivated! As we were introduced to our home for the weekend, a wonderful smell waifed through the air. My husband immediatly identified the intoxicating aroma...CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!! I was captivated by our beautiful room for the weekend while my husband was captivated by the possibility of hot cookies and milk! The next morning Rebecca and Mark greeted us with a fantastic breakfast! Rebecca uses fresh herbs from her garden and the apple butter is freshly made by them right in Nesselrod! We arrived at Nesselrod strangers but we feel as though we have life long friends now in Mark and Rebecca. If you want a wonderful stay...warm...cozy...inviting...then Nesselrod Bed and Breakfast is the one for you! Thank you Mark and Rebecca for an amazing stay! We will be back...LOTS!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully decorated. The upstairs rooms are very bright and airy. Loved them all...we will stay in each one as we plan to go there many more times!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Deb J
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Our stay at Nesselrod was the best two days of my life. It was completely last minute and the minute I called and spoke with Mark, I knew this is where were staying. We were supposedly going up for a business trip, but it turns out my boyfriend just used that as and excuse and popped the question while we were there! Mark and Rebecca went out of there way for 2 days for us - they are the absolute most friendly and hospitable hosts ever. We stayed in the Lily of the Valley room and it was amazing. The shower was like heaven - 9 shower heads! The bed was so comfortable and the sheets were the softest I have ever slept on! I just can't say enough about Nesselrod - the property is amazing as well as the owners. I would totally recommend it to everyone! And brides if you are looking for a wedding venue - I would consider Nesselrod. Its gorgeous and you will be very well taken care of!!!
We can't wait to go back for another visit! Thank you for everything Mark and Rebecca!!!

- Kelly & Cole.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Battistak
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We stayed at Nesselrod on the New River in October 2011 and were absolutely delighted with our experience. Our room (Enchanted Garden) was beautiful (the walls were painted with garden scenes) and the bathroom was the most luxurious I've experienced in a long time. Mark was a wonderful host - extremely helpful and accommodating. The breakfast he served was delicious! The gardens were lovely too to take a stroll in. Overall a very relaxing and indulgent time was had. Strongly recommend a visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2011

A couple of friends got married at the Nesselrod and it was absolutely beautiful. Wedding was outside and reception was in a large tent setup behind the house. Everything seemed to go perfectly and I do recommend using the Nesselrod for weddings or simply looking for a wonderful B&B to stay for a night or two!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank RyanM0708
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My daughter and I arrived at Nesselrod road weary and left feeling rejuvenated and pampered. After we arrived, we enjoyed the backyard with several other guests and the owners Mark and Rebecca. Not only were the owners charming, they treated us to a lovely salad and glass of wine so that we didn't have to journey out again for food. The rooms are lovely and had a heavenly night's sleep. We had an incredible breakfast that included Rebecca's homemade jam. I was sorry that we had to leave the next morning and would have loved to have stayed and enjoyed the property. When we visit Radford again, I will most certainly go back to Nesselrod. It is a true gem with attentive owners who want your stay to be a memorable one!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family