“Blacksburg is better.”

Sharkey's
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Radford Sharkey's have included a handful of bad experiences not provoke by me.

The staff at the Blacksburg location is much more helpful and friendly.

1  Thank MisterHobson

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great music every time I have been to this popular local and college spot. Location is downtown and they offer an extensive beer list and typical bar fare. Burgers are decent and the wings are good as well, Not a fan of their fries but that is probably just me.
Have had excellent service on a couple of occasions but have also had mediocre service - that is true everywhere these days.
Lively atmosphere can make personal interaction a challenge but we managed!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

While visiting Blacksburg, we decided to check-out some of our friends' (Alumni of V-Tech) favorite places to go. Sharkey's was at the top of the list and it's no wonder why - fun and relaxing atmosphere with delicious food! The 1/2 sub lunch combo is a FULL meal, I promise. Hot, delicious food for the perfect mid-day meal.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Literally! There may be a few other places, but this is the best! First , they have the most amazing homemade blue cheese dressing I have ever had! I had a steak for lunch and found it to be very good. We also took a bucket of wings back to our cabin for dinner. They were the best wings I have had in a very long time. Nice and crispy! Great flavor! I ordered medium garlic, and I had expected them to be like a garlic wing but they were like a regular hot wing with garlic, I also tried the chili lime. Both were awesome! Our waiter was also very nice, and the maker of that great blue cheese salad dressing! Worth a stop if in the area.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

5 or 6 different flavor of Wings, and a taco bar on Wednesday night. This place gets packed during football games

Been to Sharkey's? Share your experiences!