“Just average...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Roanoke, Virginia
“Just average...”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Had heard so many good things about highlander so I finally got around to trying them. I called a to go order in and that's where I had my biggest complaint. The girl taking my order was so dazed and confused. She sounded like it was day 1 for her employment. She didn't know the information about the food, the pricing, ect......the food was good but it didn't knock my socks off sadly. I would eat here again but it won't be soon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank klay36

Radford, Virginia, United States
“Nice and friendly”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great place to eat! Sub's are good but not as good as Troy's Subs. Pizza is good, they have a nice eating place and are friendly.

Visited May 2013
Ashburn
“good food, quick”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

typical college town pizza and great price! Our family likes to go there each time we visit Radford... we especially like the pizza cones.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank WVUMary
Radford, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The pizza is delicious and they have great hours! Anytime you crave pizza they are probably open! I am sad they closed for the summer though. This is the best pizza I've had in the area!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Savannahnashay
Upstate NY
“Late night arrival”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Delivered to hotel after 11PM. Good food. Decent prices and open till 3 AM

Visited April 2012
1 Thank F-and-P

Been to Highlander Pizza? Share your experiences!