“Just average...”

Highlander Pizza
Ranked #43 of 58 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Had heard so many good things about highlander so I finally got around to trying them. I called a to go order in and that's where I had my biggest complaint. The girl taking my order was so dazed and confused. She sounded like it was day 1 for her employment. She didn't know the information about the food, the pricing, ect......the food was good but it didn't knock my socks off sadly. I would eat here again but it won't be soon.

1  Thank klay36

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great place to eat! Sub's are good but not as good as Troy's Subs. Pizza is good, they have a nice eating place and are friendly.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

typical college town pizza and great price! Our family likes to go there each time we visit Radford... we especially like the pizza cones.

1  Thank WVUMary
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The pizza is delicious and they have great hours! Anytime you crave pizza they are probably open! I am sad they closed for the summer though. This is the best pizza I've had in the area!

1  Thank Savannahnashay
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Delivered to hotel after 11PM. Good food. Decent prices and open till 3 AM

1  Thank F-and-P

Been to Highlander Pizza? Share your experiences!