“Great Mexican!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alejandro's Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Alejandro's Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: Offering a "West Coast Style" Mexican Experience with Great Service, Outstanding Food, and Something Different...Home of the Valley's Freshest and Best Salsa Bar!
Dublin, Virginia
“Great Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

My new favorite Mexican restaurant. Fast, friendly and wonderful food!

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great mexican place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I don't normally like mexican food, but my Radford U. daughter loves it, so we went to Alejandro's...and I ended up loving it, too!

Visited April 2012
Radford, Virginia
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

Really enjoyed eating there. Great Mexican food and everything freshly prepared. Well worth a visit!

Roanoke, Virginia
“Fabulous food, wonderful salsa bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

This restaurant is newly opened in the old Spinnaker's location at the Best Western Inn in Radford. It is a definite and huge improvement over Spinnaker's!

The food is freshly prepared, very tasty, and the salsa bar makes it worth going again and again. There is always something interesting to try. The service is excellent and the wait staff and other employees are wonderful.

• Visited January 2012
Maurertown, VA
“Great food, great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

We were recently in town for a family member's graduation. Our group had lunch at Alejandro's. The salsa bar was fantastic. A great selection of salsas to sample and eat. They even had my favorite......Salsa Verde. Our lunch was delicious. Mexican is my all time favorite food. My mom and I both love chile rellenos and almost always get them whenever we eat Mexican, so I have had them in many different restaraunts. Some good, some not so good, but these were great. I would have to say they rank up there in top 5 favorites. I also had the chimichangas, which are another favorite, and something I get often. Again, these were delicious as well. Our waiter was great as well. We will definitely go back the next time we are in town.

• Visited December 2011