“still a fun place to ben since 1980's”
Review of Macado's

Macado's
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 23, 2013

is all good, fun, food and Staff...good old times even today.
Plenty parking. Great Prices and happy hour

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first trip to the Radford Macado's. School hadn't started yet, so we could hear ourselves talk. Service, food, and value were all great. We love that they now offer fruit in addition to pretzels and chips. My guys love that there is plenty of meat on the sandwiches, and I love that they have plenty to offer to vegetarians! Décor, atmosphere, etc. were essentially the same as other Macado's locations. Always fun, always interesting, always love Macado's!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Third trip to this restaurant within two weeks and each time the same result. I ordered my sandwich with no cheese and no mayo. Instead of the sandwich I ordered I got nothing more than lettuce and tomato on bread - not what was supposed to be on the sandwich. The explanation was that the cook didn't understand what would hold the sandwich together if it didn't have cheese. Have you ever heard of people with food allergies??? The food is good - just don't try to order something different than the way is is stated on the menu. So much for getting what you want, huh? At least the did remake the sandwich - took three times to get it right the last time I was there - and they didn't charge me for it. While that was a plus, it certainly did not make up for the irritation of not getting what you ordered.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The atmosphere is better than most Macados. Great place to play "I Spy" if travelling with kids. Food was quick and good. Waitress was nice and efficient. Staff out front, not very helpful if you are not familiar with the joint.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

School was not in session, so wasn't too busy. Prices were fine, got a free sample of beer! Large portions and good service.

Been to Macado's? Share your experiences!