“Home-Style”

Dining options: Breakfast
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Home-Style”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This place is about as close as you'll get to a home-style meal in this day and age. The breakfast is their strong suit. Simple setting, decent and reliable food at moderate prices. If you're in Radford in need of a meal this is a solid choice.

Visited January 2014

“Stopped in for lunch...”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stopped at the River City Grill for lunch - busy, but really good service, food was a cut above average diner. Good value, tasty, fun. Recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Eating Homestyle”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My sister and brother in law told us about the River City Grill. I was pleasantly surprised that the food was priced right and the portions were just wonderful. I have 2 time once with my wife and then with my brother in law. Each time I tried different dishes. The first was a breakfast dish complete with hashbrowns and the second was a Cod Dinner plate that was prepared just right with the breading that was not heavy and the side dishes just made the late lunch fare just right. I highly recommend this "New Place" for me anyway to anyone who likes good home cooking, great staff and just being in a place much older than I.

• Visited December 2013
Chesapeake
“A must visit in RADFORD”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

While visiting our college students we stopped by for lunch.We had pulled pork, shrimp PO boy, Reuben and grilled chicken salad. The hot meals were served on hot plates,a nice touch. I live at the coast and love seafood and must say the shrimp was delicious. We shared large slices of chocolate chess and apple pie.A perfect end to our lunch. Thoroughly recommend.They have a varied menu to include breakfast all day.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank PattieC757
Radford, Virginia
“Best restaurant in Radford”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This and Sal's Pizzeria are the only two restaurants we eat at in Radford. River City Grill is reasonably priced, has great service, and has recently started adding more gourmet items to an American grill style menu. On Mondays, they have bluegrass musicians, which is fun. The staff are great! Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TravelerT C

Been to River City Grill? Share your experiences!